“Fast service”

Ranked #16 of 280 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Service was fast. Staff was nice. My food was half cold. Cheese dip was lumpy. It was in between lunch and dinner so not sure if that was the problem.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

My husband and I took a one night trip to Fort Smith and ate at the La Huerta Grill. It was fantastic. The staff was friendly, service was quick and the food was excellent. A must try if you are in the Ft Smith area!

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

The customer service was really bad today. The host that seated us threw the menus on the table and kept walking, I had to ask if that was the table we were supposed to be sitting at. Afterwards, he took quite awhile to come back and wait on us. The food was subpar. However, the guy that checked us out was very happy and pleasant.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

This is our go-to mexican place! The service is fast and the food is great. Its our favorite while in fort smith.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

When I visit family in Fort Smith we usually eat here. Food and service is excellent. Have never been disappointed during any of my visits.

1  Thank judy2908