“Dinner with friends”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2018

This restaurant is in the basement of an old building. Very nice décor, updated and well done. We had drinks before dinner at our table, they have a small bar area, but our table was ready so we moved there. I had a small filet which was done to perfection. My husband had pork loin and he said it was also done perfectly. I had crème brulee for dessert and it was about the same as everywhere. My friends had a chocolate lava something that they said was delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone traveling through Ft. Smith or meeting with friends who live there. Great parking and good dinner!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

My first visit to 21 West End was for a birthday dinner in a private room. The food was delicious, but don't plan on leaving full unless you order more than one course.

Our waiter was extraordinarily attentive. He did a bang up job, with great attention to detail, and no mistakes.

1  Thank S H
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We were able to get last-minute reservations. 21 West End is always so accommodating. I ordered The white balsamic and arugula salad and the stuffed Portabella steak with cranberry quinoa and dry roasted pepper coulis it was amazing. My daughter ordered a Spinach salad and the onion soup and she was very happy with her order. We both ordered the truffle and garlic mashed potatoes and they were awesome. I ordered the Moscow Mule and it was so fresh tasting. The service was amazing and they had a singer that was playing his guitar and he excellent.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Tuna Wanton appetizer with avacado/wasabi was great.

Pork Tenderloin with pears was excellent.

Creme Brulee was perfect.

Wonderful atmosphere.

Excellent service Lauren.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Great service, excellent food. Was with a group of 12 in a private room. Best filet mignon I have ever eaten. Cheesecake was great.