Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$114
FindHotelUS$114
TravelocityUS$114
ZenHotels.comUS$135
All reviews hot tub front desk waffles fitness room nice stay business trip great place to stay indoor pool stay there again fresh fruit hotel room turning stone casino bed was comfortable staff was friendly the breakfast area judy ny
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2020

I had emergency stop in this town, I called before I got this hotel and beautiful soul name Chissy (red head) was so pleasant and helpful. When I get to front desk she was so helpful. I was in a lot of pain she made my check in short as possible while being being super nice then she took my bags to my room. She needs to be at front desk every shift.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2020

First time I stayed in this hotel, was very nice and I was pleased with the staff that I interacted with. Easy to get to and from. Had great experience with the take out that I had delivered to my room.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed October 25, 2020

Husband had a medical procedure done at the center behind the hotel. It was really convenient to stay there and relax the night before. Very clean and quiet. Plenty of restaurants around and easy to get to off the nys thruway.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 23, 2020

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Judy and the rest of the staff. I was in hospitality for almost 3 decades and these folks do it right. Especially considering the added stress of covid. We have a block of rooms and they have gone above and beyond to make our lengthy stay here most comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2020

The room was clean and smelled good. Thermostat controlled heat/air-conditioning that was quiet. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Refrigerator and microwave in the room was very helpful. No problem requesting maid service.

Date of stay: September 2020