“FRESH pasta is amazing!”

DiCastro's Brick Oven
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Just discovered Dicastro's new FRESH pasta menu. Mix-and-match your pasta with sauces. Was delicious! Great service too!

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Tired of chain restaurants? Tired of the same dinner options? I was dreading finding a place for dinner after a visit to the Adirondacks, so I searched online for something new. Best decision ever. Not only is the building very nice, the service was outstanding. We were waited on low we were at a high class fancy restaurant. Prices are very fair. The food is excellent and fresh. The have just started making their own pasta and have so many sauces to go with the pasta. This will be our go to restaurant when we're in the area from now on. We loved it and can't stop telling our friends and family.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

I love DiCastro's so much. Their food is always top notch and I think they have the best pizzas in town.
The last time I went with friends we got the wing and cheese pizza special and well as a smaller Bee Sting Pizza (my favorite).
The wings were well done and tasty and the cheese pizza was extra cheesy. It was all hot from the brick oven or fryer.
The Bee Sting Pizza is a white pizza with honey, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and spicy pepperoni. I love it and I introduced it to friends who also fell in love it with.
In the past I've had dishes other than pizza and all were delicious.

I highly recommend this place to any lover of Italian food.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here for supper tonight and it was great! We ordered the "sting" pizza and it was very unique and tasty. Service was good and the atmosphere was awesome. Would definitely go again!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Stopped on our way through Rome to pick up our daughter at camp. In the land of lots of pizza and Italian, we were hoping to find something a little different. DiCastro's was great, had the Bee Sting pizza since it was so different and it was wonderful! Full of flavor, spicy yet sweet, a really unique combo. Chicken parm sandwich was good, bread was fresh, but I'd go for the pizza alone. Pricey but one large pizza would easily feed two-three people. Excellent choice for brick oven 'za!

Been to DiCastro's Brick Oven? Share your experiences!