“Good food”

Caribbean Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 85 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Lots of food, and good. But nothing spectacular. Definitely Caribbean oriented with beans and rice and flavors of the Caribbean. The service was good. The atmosphere and decor are average.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Delicious and authentic food here. I have been here a number of times and the food is always consistently fantastic.

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

great food selection! so reasonably priced! the food is authentic, the people are very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed August 13, 2015

The food was very good. It was a nice change. Naturally most of the restaurants in Rome are Italian restaurants or chains. They had a wide variety of dishes to choose from. The service was very good too.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

My wife and I eat here often. We have never had a bad meal. The service is always great and Maria is always there with a smile.
My wife likes the beef stew and I get Pollo Picante (just the right amount of heat.) with Spanish rice and beans. The desserts are very good, if you have room for them.
The prices are very reasonable. My only complaint is I never have any left overs to take home.

Been to Caribbean Restaurant? Share your experiences!