“When in Rome”

Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Beeches is an experience. Our Banquet and Conference Center is part of our English style mansion with a stone body, slate roof and tall chimneys built in the early 1900's. Inside you can find "The Michelina Room" our amazing restaurant that offers casual dining with brilliant food, beautiful decor, a roaring fire place and other small rooms to accommodate private parties.
Reviewed October 19, 2015

Our room at the Inn was very comfortable. Great shower, comfy bed, extremely friendly people. Breakfast, although no included, was very delicious and very well priced. Many locals wee having breakfast in their restaurant as well. That speaks volumes.

Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

We went around Easter. I had never been. Hear advertising about it a lot. I guess I was thinking it was a five star restaurant. I was a little disappointed. We enjoyed the at atmosphere. The food was good , that's where I was disappointed. I was expecting 5 star. Got 3. That's not a bad thing. Could have been better.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

The Beeches hosted my wedding, and from the start of the planning process each and every staff member was extremely accomodating. My wedding was as magical as I had wished for, with much thanks to the staff at The Beeches. All of my guests graciously complimented their dinners that evening, and we also had a great rehearsal on site and dinner in the Michelina room the night before at The Beeches. I highly recommend The Beeches for just a dinner visit or for your next big event!

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Sunday brunch is outstanding. Especially the fried pizza dough, fried meatballs, and
baked blueberry French toast

Jay H, General Manager at The Beeches Restaurant and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2015

Thank you for your very positive comments... We are proud of our Sunday Brunch and continue to add new & delicious features often! Happy to see that they are noticed and appreciated!

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Despite an entire baseball team staying at another hotel, we chose Beeches for the beauty of the grounds, and the convenience of the motel style room location. Everything was as stated on the website and on this site. Rooms clean, spacious, and the sheets so soft. Traveling a lot for sport, We loved not having to cart our things through hallways, up and down elevators, and having thousands of other athletes running amok through hallways and the lobby! Heaven was here with the sound of the birds chirping, the wandering ducks, and pond, and water fountains. Staff ever so polite, kind, and professional. Perfect place for dogs too as they would love the walks in the woods. And they welcome dogs big time! Thanks for an amazing stay. Hopefully we will be playing there again as we will surely be back!