“Excellent all the way !”
Review of China House

China House
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Excellent all the way !

Great food, great service, fast delivery, everything was perfect !!!

I recommend !

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The go-to Chinese cuisine restaurant in Rome. The only issue I've ever had is the hot spicy dishes are sometimes too Americanized. Otherwise, go for it and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Generous portions, great quality, very reasonable prices and almost always open! Take out is also very good and quick.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese food in Rome! Both my coworker and I enjoyed it. Prices were great. The owner took our order and she was super nice and friendly. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

The service in this restaurant is always good and the servings are very generous for the price. I was introduced by a family member and haven't been able to quit going since. I've had nothing but good experiences here consistently with both dine-in and carry-out meals. Another plus is the tea that they serve with every dine-in meal, so yummy!

Been to China House? Share your experiences!