“Good”

Add it.
Cafe Divino
Ranked #48 of 85 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Good coffee and pastries, will definitely return to try other menu choices. Everyone I went with was pleased.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

I ordered a cheesecake a day ahead when I needed it for my husband's birthday. I asked if he would be able to make one in time and said if early in the morning was to soon to pick up. They said no they would be able to do it. I went to pick it up. No one was out front and I had to go to the kitchen to get help. They proceed to get my cake from the pastry case and I said mine was pre ordered.the guy said he would go ask. He came out and continued to get my cake from the case. I knew it wasn't a good sign. We ate it and the first thing my husband says is it tastes like a cake that's been in the fridge for several days. It was dry or over baked. Did not taste good. I was looking for a fresh made cheesecake. A waste of my money. I will not return or recommend.

Reviewed July 20, 2015

You know how hard it is to get real coffee when you're traveling. Sure the hotel has free "coffee" but it's just to get your eyes open. If you want to enjoy yourself, stop in here. There is a large selection of pastries, too. We have never seen too many people in the cafe, just picking up cakes and cookies, but perhaps we were there on off hours.

Reviewed January 27, 2015

Visiting friends out of town and wanted to take them a little something. Took a couple of pounds of cookies. They loved them! Delicious cookies and friendly service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very nice, clean and friendly spot to have a good breakfast and lunch and wonderful fresh brewed gourmet coffee.
Since it is family owned, it has a higher level of service and friendliness. There is also a pastry business where you can order cakes ,cookies etc for special occasions, or have one with your coffee. Parking is tight, but that shouldn't deter you. Stop in!

1  Thank rudy97

Been to Cafe Divino? Share your experiences!