“Worst food ever”

Add it.
Cianfrocco's Subs, Wings, and Pizza
Ranked #65 of 85 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Worst meatball and sausage sub ever soggy bread, dry sausage and disgusting meatballs worst food ever had and they don't even put cheese on their meatballs or sausage sub worst experience and I was very hungry will never ever visit there again

1  Thank Brandi F

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We love their wings when they are not over cooked. The subs are ok but their pizza sucks. Plus everything is very expensive. Their prices are about $10 over what other places charge for the same items.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

We, my son and I ordered chicken wings with medium sauce. While we were waiting for the wings.I decided to get a order of onion rings. This should have been my warning sigh. They were horrible. When the wings finally arrived they were grease soaked and the wing sauce was just as greasy. You had to virtually blot them in a napkin to eliminate some of the fat. They were also over done and hard to eat. It is our opinion that they were cooked in old oil that wasn't up to the proper temp. Never again will we be getting wings there again. Boycott this place for wings.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Worst ever, filthy kitchen, no bathroom! There are no more words...just trying to get to 100 characters

Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

I have ordered take out from this location several times. The quality of the food ranges from average to disappointing. However, the service is much more consistent as it is always a nightmare. One might liken it to ordering takeout from your local prison. Scary.