“I arrived in my hometown”

Aquino's Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Rome
Description: At Aquino's we take pride on our food and our service, having been open for over 30 years we have the knowledge of what it takes to make customers feel like family. In fact our customers come back so often it's like a second home to many. This feeling of welcoming doesn't just stop at our regulars, it's absorbed by our new customers too! Stop by today to experience what decades of hospitality and family recipes can offer!
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

My dear friends who picked me up at the train station took me to this Italian Restaurant. I ordered my usual Gnocchi with Marinara Sauce. Although the Gnocchi was not made fresh, it was okay. The sauce was excellent. We had their standard greens which were very tasty. They make homemade bread and it was really so fresh and great garlic bread. One of the guests had Tripe and another had ravioli. For a weeknight I saw a lot of beautiful pizzas being served. I’m going to go back with my high school friends and order that delicious looking pizza.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Our family is originally from Rome but moved away years ago. It's always nice to come back to visit and experience the foods we grew up eating. Aquino's almost made me feel like I was back at my Grandma's kitchen table. Amazing food and family atmosphere. The greens are the best we've ever had and the owner and our server, Carl, made us feel right at home, like family. Fantastic meal, great service and well taken care of during our visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We were recently home for a wedding and went several times to Aquino's, our favorite Rome restaurant. It did not disappoint. Bartenders Sandy and Sarah, are attentive and make a great drink. Sarah loves wine and can make some good suggestions for customers. It was great to see Lynn, the owner and a lot of other people we knew. The greens are excellent and you can't go wrong ordering these. We also had some great fillets that were cooked perfect. If you like spicy food, the Sicilian potatoes are good too. Their pizza is also a good choice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

We eat at Aquino's at least once every 2 weeks food is always delicious consistent with great specials always on the menu....highly recommend this restaurant when in Rome

Steve

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Although Aquino's is an Italian restaurant with wonderful Italian meals, we decided to try their Reuben sandwiches for St Patrick's Day. Terrific food served in a timely manner, hot, fresh and delicious. Waitress was friendly, efficient and helpful. Owner was terrific. A cheerful, comfortable atmosphere and prices were reasonable. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Roberta P

Been to Aquino's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!