See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2016

The motel was refurbished two years ago and we found it very clean and modernly appointed. I doesn't offer a breakfast as there's a Denny's in the same building. Our only difficulty was finding the entrance which isn't clearly identifiable. Our AC unit wasn't working properly but was repaired in short order. We were there on a very busy weekend and found the motel at capacity. The total $86 (Including taxes and fees) I thought was a good value. Over all we were pleased.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We are indeed making changes and improvements because we take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep and rates here were reasonable. This is a 2 story motel without elevators. Luckily we were on the first floor. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. The was a small refrigerator that had a small freezer area. Towels were a bit thin. Breakfast is not included. There is an attached Denny's where a 20 percent discount is offered. Room was cool but hallways were warm and smelled a bit musky. We did not use the outdoor swimming pool which is located in the courtyard.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DMMcGW
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. I’m glad we could take care of things for you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We were insure what we would find, as ratings were low. But we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was clean and comfortable. The man who registered us was very friendly. Dennys is tangent, and offered a discount on meals to those staying at the inn. We'd return here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda N

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would stay with us again. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

I was a little leery of staying here as some of the reviews weren't great, but as there were no other Choice Hotels nearby and I was using reward points, I thought I'd roll the dice. I noticed more recent reviews mentioned remodeled rooms so I figured I was fairly safe.
Didn't start off great - the exterior definitely needs updating. A fresh coat of paint and some plants would do wonders. The set up is like another Quality Inn where I had a bad experience - exterior corridors, inner courtyard with a pool. There was a funky smell coming into the courtyard from the back parking lot. I was ready to open my room door, say "no thanks" and head to the Holiday Inn Express.
When I did open the door, a clean, remodeled room awaited. I checked the nooks and crannies, and even lifted the head of the mattress and pulled back the bedspreads and checked the sheets. There was nothing dirty or off-putting - everything was clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable, but the pillows could use an upgrade.
Overall, I would stay again. I do have to note that although the pool was clean and clear, personally wouldn't swim in it as it is right outside the Denny's that is attached, and there are full windows looking out onto the pool. Perhaps a blind on that side would be a good addition.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that our hotel and the surrounding area didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

I am a died in the wool Choice Hotels person. They generally have locations where I need them for my work. Usually do not stay at the Quality brand due to the lack of quality in them if you will. After my stay at this hotel, I never will again. Only reason I did this time was there was no Choice location within another 30 miles or so.
Front Desk is awful. Did not fix problem with the internet. I need to have it for my work. Hotel itself is run down, light bulbs out in room, fixtures and carpet are worn. Again, DO NOT STAY AT THIS LOCATION. It won't be too long before this location even falls below the standards of a Quality location for Choice. Will be a totally different hotel chain at that point.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mychal1959

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you and that you had problems with internet, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.