See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2016

This place needs work. It is old and worn looking. There were flies in our room and the WIFI was slow and, sometimes, didn't work. The only advantage was there was a Dennys next to it (that is, if you like Dennys). As far as I know, it was the only Choice Hotel in Rome.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t completely live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I recently stayed here with friends for a bachelorette party. When we arrived at the hotel we went in the room and all we did was get ready. I did not check the room to make sure that it was clean or that the sheets were clean because we were in a hurry and had dinner reservations. We arrived back at the hotel at about 12:30am and decided that we would get something to eat at Deny's which is attached to the hotel. When we walked into Deny's it smelled like vomit. SURE ENOUGH someone did vomit all over the floor. After we had STEPPED in the vomit, the manager made the waitress clean up the puke...NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SURE she does not get paid enough for that!! then when we arrived back in the room i noticed a dirty plastic cup kind of under the bed (Which was not ours!) so I thought to myself okay whoever cleaned this room must have missed that, I let it go. THEN i pulled the sheets back in the bed ( I am 6 months pregnant so this was very late for me) and there was someones black hair ALL through the bed long and short SO GROSS! So I went to the front dest VERY disatified with everything at this hotel and the man at the front desk (Cece? if I heard his name correctly) said he couldn't do anything and he couldn't even get clean sheets because they did not have extras. I told him that IU wanted my money back or a new hotel room and he told me "That wont happen, you should have check the room when you arrive this evening" he even called the manager and the manager said that same, I have never been told that I should check to make sure that their staff did a good job!. He said we can give you the money back but you can't stay here you have to leave (At two o'clock in the morning). DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!!! So horrible and truly got screwed all around!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sally E

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The motel was refurbished two years ago and we found it very clean and modernly appointed. I doesn't offer a breakfast as there's a Denny's in the same building. Our only difficulty was finding the entrance which isn't clearly identifiable. Our AC unit wasn't working properly but was repaired in short order. We were there on a very busy weekend and found the motel at capacity. The total $86 (Including taxes and fees) I thought was a good value. Over all we were pleased.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We are indeed making changes and improvements because we take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep and rates here were reasonable. This is a 2 story motel without elevators. Luckily we were on the first floor. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. The was a small refrigerator that had a small freezer area. Towels were a bit thin. Breakfast is not included. There is an attached Denny's where a 20 percent discount is offered. Room was cool but hallways were warm and smelled a bit musky. We did not use the outdoor swimming pool which is located in the courtyard.

1  Thank DMMcGW
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. I’m glad we could take care of things for you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We were insure what we would find, as ratings were low. But we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was clean and comfortable. The man who registered us was very friendly. Dennys is tangent, and offered a discount on meals to those staying at the inn. We'd return here.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank 617lindan

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would stay with us again. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.