US$118
US$55
US$159
US$140
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2017

This hotel was adequate for the one night I needed it. It was clean, and I think the housekeeping staff does the best it can with what it has to work with. The woman who worked at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. I found the bed to be comfortable and slept well. However, the floor outside the bathroom was sticky, so I was glad I had brought my shower shoes. The vent in the bathroom was coming out of the wall. There was a cigarette burn on the tub. The air conditioning unit worked fine. My other complaint is that the room smelled a lot like Febreeze or some other air freshener. This is definitely a 1950s-style motel where the doors open to the outside. I am a woman and was traveling alone, so I did have some security concerns. I have stayed at many other places that were far worse, and the fact that the bed was comfortable made up for a lot of the other shortcomings. It was convenient to the sold-out hotels that were close to the event I was attending at the Turning Stone casino, and, again, I slept well. There's a Walgreens across the street, so that was also helpful. Staff was very nice. I must emphasize that.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor. They have no elevator, so I'd suggest you ask for first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wanda F
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Yes, it's a little old, but so am I. Room was clean, everything worked, bed was comfy, plus it's attached to a Denny's! :-) We only stopped in for one night, so I can't comment on staff. Our room was handicap accessible with a walk-in shower, which worked nicely and didn't leak/overflow.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug S
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our great hotel and our great town and area. We take real pride in our location and our facilities as well as our kind, caring staff. We’ll be here for you when you need us again, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

What a dump. only made it 2 nights and checked into another hotel near by. I was sure i would see crime seen tape in the parking lot. dirt in the corners indicate neglect and the razor blade marks on the ice bucket tray says this place attracts a certain clientele that needs to hide what they are doing. i wasn't sticking around to see what showed up on a Friday but i bet you'd get a cheep date for an hour or so.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tritowntemp
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Hotel manager

Reviewed November 26, 2016

We were travelling upstate New York and stopped here for the night. It was okay. It was not busy for spring, which was fine, but we were put in a room right next to a very busy main road. Most times the street can quiet down as the night goes on but not here. We heard traffic all night. It would have been nice if we could have been placed on an inside room, especially knowing the place was not going to be full. It was comfortable, a bit dated, but met our needs for the night. But it does not come with morning breakfast. There is an attached Denny's Restaurant. We thought for what we had, the room was a bit pricey.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoeyWi

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed staying with us. Our goal is to provide every guest a great place to stay and great service. In addition, we’re always changing and improving the hotel and hope to provide an even better experience next time. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

We wanted to go to Turningstone for an overnight stay. The photos of the Quality inn looked nice. Guess what, it wasn't. It was unclean. Shower wasn't clean, corners filled with dirt. We had these half pillows. No regular size pillows. Very disappointing. We didn't dare eat in the Denny's connected to it, figured if they could clean a room, how will they clean a restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jeeckstrom

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m sorry that some maintenance issues and other lapses detracted from your stay. We take pride in providing the best possible guest experience and are involved in a continuous improvement process to get better and better. We’ll take your comments into consideration as we change and improve. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.