See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2017

We had a first floor, poolside king-bed room and our son had a room with two double beds, and they were perfectly fine. Except for the bathroom door in the poolside room (the laminate wood of which was peeling off), the room appeared quite new, and the bathroom was completely updated. The bed was comfortable, as were the pillows, there was ample storage space, and it was a perk to have a door leading right to the pool deck (although we did not use the pool, where, by the way, there is a patio area with tables for eating and umbrellas). Front desk staff was super friendly, the free coffee and tea in the hotel lobby was a plus, and staying there gets you a small discount on the attached Denny's Restaurant. It was better than we expected, and we would stay here again. By the way, for an extra $25, pets can stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

The only hotel in town on the company's travel booking system, so a guest not of choice.
The Quality Inn Rome's best days are certainly behind it; very tired ambiance, decor and facilities: didn't find the 'gym', but the pool was most uninviting.
The walls are 'tobacco brown, the carpets well worn, but the bed was reasonably comfortable, and it was generally clean if not spotless.
If forced by necessity to come again I would, but would absolutely minimise my stay.
Not cheap at $100/ night including taxes, but not breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give our feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Hotel manager

Reviewed June 11, 2017

This hotel was adequate for the one night I needed it. It was clean, and I think the housekeeping staff does the best it can with what it has to work with. The woman who worked at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. I found the bed to be comfortable and slept well. However, the floor outside the bathroom was sticky, so I was glad I had brought my shower shoes. The vent in the bathroom was coming out of the wall. There was a cigarette burn on the tub. The air conditioning unit worked fine. My other complaint is that the room smelled a lot like Febreeze or some other air freshener. This is definitely a 1950s-style motel where the doors open to the outside. I am a woman and was traveling alone, so I did have some security concerns. I have stayed at many other places that were far worse, and the fact that the bed was comfortable made up for a lot of the other shortcomings. It was convenient to the sold-out hotels that were close to the event I was attending at the Turning Stone casino, and, again, I slept well. There's a Walgreens across the street, so that was also helpful. Staff was very nice. I must emphasize that.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor. They have no elevator, so I'd suggest you ask for first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wanda F
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Yes, it's a little old, but so am I. Room was clean, everything worked, bed was comfy, plus it's attached to a Denny's! :-) We only stopped in for one night, so I can't comment on staff. Our room was handicap accessible with a walk-in shower, which worked nicely and didn't leak/overflow.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug S
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our great hotel and our great town and area. We take real pride in our location and our facilities as well as our kind, caring staff. We’ll be here for you when you need us again, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

What a dump. only made it 2 nights and checked into another hotel near by. I was sure i would see crime seen tape in the parking lot. dirt in the corners indicate neglect and the razor blade marks on the ice bucket tray says this place attracts a certain clientele that needs to hide what they are doing. i wasn't sticking around to see what showed up on a Friday but i bet you'd get a cheep date for an hour or so.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tritowntemp
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Hotel manager