“Great food and atmosphere ”

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 759 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Rock! The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our gourmet, hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods, including pastas, burgers, salads, sandwiches and more. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars! We even offer pizza dough to the kids to play with. So whatever the occasion, check out your local Rock and see why we've been Rockin Dough since '95!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was already sold on the place based on the music pumping through the speakers. A great rock feel to the place. The decor is so cool. I had a personal pizza that was great but I was totally intrigued by this appetizer. Garlic brown sugar bread. Sounds weird. But try it. The garlic and sweet work well together. I really liked it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We orderedthe cheesy garlic bead, the founders 10☆, The revolution9 ☆, and the rock and roll classic 10☆. The service was stellar. Steven even helped us out with finding us a local hotel when ours was less than hospitable.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My favorite is the Rendezvous pizza. I have them use chicken instead of pork and the don’t mind doing the substitution. Eat here often but mostly take out .

Staff are great. Location has easy access. In-house dining with lots of table options

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I had been to one of their other places in Oregon. and these places are very distinctive Rock n Roll themed pizza places. Once I was inside this place I could see how much they are a like if you have been to one before. But there is something different-- the vehicle perched up above. In this case it was a bus. with the words Magic Bus. a reference to an old song by The Who.

I also spotted up above the bar a skeleton sitting at a drum kit. And that is probably unique to this Particular Vancouver Rock Wood Fired Pizza place.

Their own special beer is very good. I had the Wild Thing beer along with a basket of fries. While I drank and ate I chatted with the woman tending bar. She filled me in about some of the other places in this chain. and my guess that they started in Washington State was correct. I reckon if so many were located in Washington that must be where they got started up.

This place is located in the parking area for a Vancouver Fred Meyers. The one I had been to in Oregon was also located in a parking area for a Fred Meyers.

Well, so far I have found the service is good. the good and beer is good. And the servers are very friendly. The atmosphere is very very good. And you have the old Rock N Roll music to listen to as well. I heard ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty, and The Who. Yep good old classic rock. making this place a real joy to hang out in.

the best time to go of course is Happy Hour when their special beers are priced much lower. When it is not happy hour the normal price can feel a bit steep. At happy hour it feels like a wonderful bargain.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The hype of this place was high. I went for the buffet and was very disappointed in the quality of the food. The bartender was amazing and drinks were great. The bartender did not charge us for the buffet even though we had full plates because we tasted everything and did not like any of it.