“Normally love; disappointed this time”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #158 of 769 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

I am trying to eat less carbs so I ordered the new wedgie burger. The wedge of lettuce on the top of my burger was so thick I couldn't get my mouth around it. Had to eat my burger with a fork and knife. I asked the server if something was not right about my burger and she said no. Later I noticed another person eating the same wedgie burger and she was able to hold it and eat it like it's intended.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

good food and consistent. Louder than usual but then it was a Saturday and packed! Service was very good.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I had heard the Southern Charm hamburger was mouth watering.
It is loaded with caramelized onions, huge strips of bacon topped off the sirloin meat.
I highly recommended it.
Red Robin advertises bottomless fries and Shannon kept running to my table with new fries and different types of dips. I preferred the honey mustard.
Downside to Red Robin, they had me eat in the bar area, with baseball and tennis on overheard TV screens.
RedRobin ought to be A Go To Burger place and not try to be a sports bar.
The mango tea was OK, just not exceptional!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

The only time I go here is when there is some sort of birthday party or celebration of some form where the person had chosen this to be the destination.

First off, the service is normally very sub-par. Secondly, the prices for what you get is pretty crappy. You'll pay 5$ for half a stack of onion rings - do you know how many onion rings that is? Basically 6. That means you're paying about 1$ per onion ring, which is ridiculous considering it's an onion with some breading that has been deep fried. Red robin wants you to order and pay at the table with their little hand-held devices instead of having actual people do their jobs. Overall, I am extremely dissatisfied with the service and the product.

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

We have dined in many Red Robins in WA and Oregon and have never been disappointed. There is a full bar, great milk shakes, awesome burgers, salads and more.
There is a very good kids menus with mini corn dogs as well as bottomless Mac and cheese.
Service is fast and friendly.
At birthday time there is a song and a free ice cream sundae.
This location upholds the tradition of Red Robin.