“Not my first choice”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #155 of 801 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Had diner there with my wife prior to a charity event. We ended up sitting in the bar due to time and ordered our food. The drinks were quick and food was right beind the drinks. Overall though, it was nothing impressive. There are other places close by that make a much better burger. My biggest issue is there is always a wait, and for food I am not excited about.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We all ate a variety of burger-combos and all were excellent.
Service was prompt, although the kitchen was very busy.
The place was clean and seemed well-managed.
It is a great place for a quicklunch.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

This Red Robin is in the Grand Central shopping Center in Vancouver, WA.

My server was Erica, and she was really on top of things. A Pro!

The place was a madhouse, and Erica kept her cool.

The burgers here are grilled and a whole lot juicier than their fast.food equivalent, but prices are higher.

The one thing I'm not crazy about is their fries. They're LIMP! Remember to ask for crispy if that's what you prefer!

The restaurant serves a variety of beers for imbiber

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

I am trying to eat less carbs so I ordered the new wedgie burger. The wedge of lettuce on the top of my burger was so thick I couldn't get my mouth around it. Had to eat my burger with a fork and knife. I asked the server if something was not right about my burger and she said no. Later I noticed another person eating the same wedgie burger and she was able to hold it and eat it like it's intended.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

good food and consistent. Louder than usual but then it was a Saturday and packed! Service was very good.