“First & Last Visit”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Seafood Shanty
Reviewed 25 May 2016

A friend and I stopped there last night because it was on our way home and we wanted seafood, we ordered 2 seafood platters, 2 sandwiches. The ladies in the place were very friendly however, my scallops & shrimps were smelly (couldn't eat them) and everything tasted like it was reheated, under seasoned, dried, chewy; and overcooked. I was very disappointed that they sold me rotten seafood which they should have thrown away because they wouldn't eat it themselves; and it could has caused me illness. And I know damn well they know what fresh seafood smell like they're Asians and they're running a seafood shop; and I'm Asian; we like our seafood fresh or better yet swimming in a tank 15 minutes prior to hitting our table. Normally I would try a place out twice but this place; HELL NO, I won't eat there for free if they offered!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Great food and the owner is very courteous/professional. This is just a store front. The food is prepared fresh, so it'll take a little time to get your order. I have been able to call in my order and have it ready by the time I arrived.