“Sweet curry with a bite”
Review of Basil Rice

Basil Rice
Ranked #81 of 215 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: Korean, Thai
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Basil Rice was a nice end to a long walk through Brookline.
Housed in predominately Jewish neighborhood and surrounded by Kosher restaurants, Basil Rice offered simple Asian cuisine with a little flare.

On the menu, Chicken and Mango Fried Rice, a shrimp and pineapple dish, a few curry options and much more. I decided on the sweet curry that was actually pretty spicy. So ask before ordering if spice is not your thing. Food is made to order so nice and fresh.

Clean atmosphere, friendly staff, free wi-fi. What else can you ask for from casual dining when eating solo.

Thank Maria de los An... G

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Of all the restaurants for which Peach Labs delivers food, this is my favorite. I almost always have the chicken bibimbap and it never disappoints. Generous portion, subtly spiced and tender.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

This place offers the best thai food out there!
We always order take away from there too!
I love their padthai as well as all of their green curries :-)

Reviewed November 16, 2016

This is one of the places that delivers to my office via the Peach system. I have had the chicken bibimbap several times and never been disappointed. Always very tasty with generous portion.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

My friends and I were in the mood for Thai food but wanted to find a place we could eat quickly. We opted for Basil Rice, and it was amazing!

I ordered the Pad Thai with chicken - it was delicioius! For less than $10, I had enough food to eat it for two meals. I will definitely be back.

** One thing to note - there is a $6 minimum for credit cards