Sleep Inn(Fredericksburg)
US$46
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$101
Country Inn
US$121
US$109
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn Southpoint(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$115
US$102
US$108
US$104
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2017

This hotel is getting worse. They need much help. All sorts of bugs. Very literally, the first bed had a bed bug. So I switched to the second bed. It also had a larger bed bug. It was big enough to fully recognize it. I killed it and my blood came out. The breakfast is toast and coffee.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Dear donaldlG2231RH,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. The room was thoroughly inspected the next morning and no bed bugs were found and also the room was rented out, with no further complaints. I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not found any evidence of a bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

You would think that with all the terrible reviews for this place, management would do something to rectify the problems, alas but no. They must get some kind of perverse pleasure in keeping this motel to this poor standard.I stayed here for a couple of nights recently. To begin, the exterior door handle was held together with a bolt, not a good start. Entering the room I was greeted with a smell that defied description. The carpet had not been vacuumed bits of ??? On the floor, the bins had not been emptied no soap provided. During the night I made friends with several cockroaches crawling all over the place. I ended up buying some insect spray, even that didn't work all that well, too many of them. Breakfast was an absolute joke. The 1st. morning only 6 slices of bread were available. All in all this motel was absolute disgrace. Do not even let your suitcases near this place they will probably run away never to be seen again. Stay here at your peril.

Room Tip: Nothing whatsoever.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank FRED S
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Dear FRED S,

Reviewed February 16, 2017

This place is the pits! Dirty, dark, musty, dingy and has roaches. Its nasty. I booked a late reservation n couldn't cancel. Asked for non smoking. Gives me two rooms both must with smoke. I had my 7 yr old with me. The beds weren't made. We had plenty of our own covers. We kept all our stuff on top of the table. The carpet was nasty, we kept socks on. Everything is outdated. We didn't even touch the bathroom door. I tried getting out of it but they would still charge because it was late reservation. It was torcher to have to stay the night. Please do not be fooled by the pictures they post on the site. This place is like the low budget motels on those movies..places you wouldn't want to be caught dead at. Spend a little extra n stay somewhere descent

Room Tip: No good rooms here
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Stephanie J,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we want to assure you that the housekeeping issues which you have brought to our attention are being addressed with renewed efforts to improve upon our policies to ensure that each guest has a pleasant and comfortable experience in the future. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

Found it roaches in my pizza box that I was saving for lunch the next day and I hotel staff came by and pick dirty towels up and never brought clean ones back

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

Dear michaelpW2320MC,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis. Your observations are well noted and we will find a solution to this issue so we can offer you or any other guests a better experience in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017