See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Reviewed June 28, 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Reviewed June 21, 2017

It was just very run down, I booked for a queen bed since I like to spread out, but it was two twins, it was non-smoking but all of my clothing smelled of smoke after leaving, there was only coffee and hi-c available for breakfast, not food even present. If I hadn't needed a cheap room to sleep in I would have not stayed to be honest. The service was kind but the building and how it was held up was horrible

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear K3231FTkennethp,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm all for a bargain but I will definitely never stay here again. Room LOOKS decent but the lingering stench of a long time smoking room (now designated nonsmoking) is undeniable. Needs a major overhaul. I'm practically speechless.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Karen W,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations.