See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2017

You get what you pay for. I was put in the wrong room to start, even though I reserved. That rooms shower curtain is half hanging off the wall, and there were cigarette burn holes in the blanket. Roaches everywhere. The room I reserved wasn't any better. But the shower curtain was attached so that was nice.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

GarbageHotel,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us and we appreciate your comments regarding the shower curtains, blanket where we can improve. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Reviewed August 15, 2017

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I booked the room and when I got to the door the smell of urine outside the room was overwhelming. I opened the door and the non smoking room stunk like smoke and the carpet was so gross my daughter wouldn't go in. I went to the front desk and returned the key and asked for an immediate refund. I just got my credit card bill and there is a $10 charge on there which I am disputing. As we were leaving there was a drug deal going on in the parking lot. Avoid this place at all costs.

Room tip: Don't stay here
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear recreator475,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations.