See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 30, 2015

It is a very clean and economical motel right of I-95. A lot to eat and do around. I got better than I expected. It was a great price for the value. The staff helped me with my luggage and directed me to places like nice restaurant and recreational. I left there very satisfied with the Hotel n staff and also the area. I would definitely stay there again. It was clean and organized. If I am on HWY, I can't ask for much more. I was suppose to be at a bigger hotel in the area for business, didn't work out and I ended up at this Hotel. Now, This were I will stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Not sure if this was the hotel I stayed at (looks similar in pictures-but wrong address). Stayed here one night prior to heading south, nice rooms, with good working refrigerator and microwave, bed comfortable and nice working tv. Staff nice and helpful, continential breakfast included cereals, yogurt, juice and coffee. Great price for one night.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

I cant complaint, very surprise with the room and condition. Prices wise excellent for overnight. Family we are in our way to Boston from Florida. We choose this one thru our route from I 95, less than mile from exit.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Connector240124
Reviewed August 21, 2015

good location, right off the exit. Nice, clean and updated rooms as compared to I was here last time. friendly staff and lots of restuarants near by. Felt safe there and exit is live all night. We will definately consider staying here again when in area

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed June 1, 2015

I am an entertainer at the Virginia Renaissance Faire, and so every May-June I spend five Saturdays in a row in a motel in Fredericksburg. My criteria are, in this order: Cheap. Safe. Clean. Convenient. Over the years I have tried just about every hotel south of Plank Rd., including several that are no longer in business. The current boot of ABVI South will be my go-to motel for as long as they deliver the current level of service at the current price.

Yes, the lobby is a little skeevy. It is hot and not very clean looking. The security barrier is somewhat off-putting. I'm not sleeping in the lobby; I'm sleeping in a room. Their rooms are basic, but clean. Non-smoking rooms do not smell like cigarettes. Everything in them works. They are remarkably quiet, given that they all face Jeff Davis Hwy. This is not a wonderful area of town but -- unlike several other places within a mile that I could mention -- there are no suspicious looking vagrants hanging in the parking lot and no fights at night. I couldn't be bothered to discover whether they claim to serve a breakfast or not, as I couldn't imagine eating in that baking lobby. You are next to a Denny's and across the street from a Waffle House, both within walking distance. Take the cheap rate and buy your own damn breakfast. There are also many decent dinner options in the immediate area -- both directly across Jeff Davis and further south in the Southpointe shopping center.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business