US$101
US$89
ComfortSuites
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Sleep Inn(Fredericksburg)
US$46
US$109
Hampton.com
US$113
US$104
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn Southpoint(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$103
US$90
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$129
US$90
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$77
Hotels.com
US$106
US$93
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We usually stay at Econo Lodge when we travel because they have private entrances for our dog, always have spacious parking lots, are clean, the beds are comfortable and never have problems getting a room. I'd checked a few hours before and there were rooms, but after we made the mistake of pulling in were told there were none available:( The worst part was there was no place to turn the van pulling a trailer around! We had to back it out of the driveway into a 2 lane highway. Fortunately we found a room at Knight's In across the street. Clerk was behind bullet proof glass.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Bhavin P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

I am sorry for your negative experience at our facility. Unfortunately our room quantity is small that's why our parking lot size small. And because of less unit we end up getting sold out quickly. May be that's the reason we cannot get chance to serve you at our facility. Please give us another opportunity to serve you better. Thanks for your cooperation.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

PLUSES:
- Right off hwy 95
- next to a gas station so easy to top of truck before hitting the road
- had coffee, juice, cereal & bagels for free in the lobby
- cost $60 to incld tax/fees
- no lobby to walk through so easy to sneak my cat into the room

MINUS:
- HUGE COMPLAINT- smoke detector wasn't working! (See attached pic w/no light lit up)
- mold on the shower walls & curtain

I mean it was $60 all in for a king bed, I don't understand some of the level of expectations of other folks here. I was on a road trip & just needed to sleep, take a shower & move along. It's just outside D.C. I didn't have high expectations for that price, convenience off the hwy, and proximity to the city. Only real beef was the smoke detector not functioning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JeepGirlVA
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

The absolute worst hotel we have ever been in! Only spent 15mins there & spent $252 to avoid spending the night there! Please read all the way through because there is a lot! The Indian gentleman who ran it reeked of ethnic food when you check in, that is a warning sign that should be heeded. The parking lot is crammed & there is a cliff on the back side of spots so you can literally die when you leave. We entered into our room & immediately your taken aback by the uncleanliness of the room. Yellow dirty walls, food in the carpet & stains on tables. The bed had cigarette burn holes in them (non-smoking room) so we took that off and threw it across the room. We then noticed the semen stains on the blanket under it. Untucked the sheets, because there wasn't a fitted sheet, & there was a wad of hair essentially glued to the sheet. Went to get a replacement & my girlfriend put our leftovers in the fridge to keep cold. She noticed a bug in the bathroom & the tub hadn't been cleaned in a while w black stains. I returned & decided we had enough! When we decided to leave the food was soaked by some nasty fluid on the bottom of the fridge. As we left our neighbors, a John & his prostitute, came out to smoke a cigarette & give us a dirty look. This ruined our weekend because we had to cancel our trip to Virginia Beach because we had to spend $252 just to find a CLEAN place to sleep. We were ok with not spectacular which is why we put up with as much as we did & knew it wasn't going to be perfect for the price but come on! They didn't even clean the room, the just straightened up. It was so disgusting we didn't get a chance to take pictures because we NEEDED to get out of there. They are lazy disgusting people & Econolodge needs to be held accountable for this abysmal disgrace & we will never stay anywhere that has that logo ever again!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Volkenburg T
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I had a coupon from HotelCoupons.com that you get from the rest areas and the woman argued we about the rate because she said that that rate was expired. I showed her the expiration date of 3/31/17 and she pointed to the Fri/Sat box about a higher rate. I finally prevailed and got the room. It was a nice clean room with a flat screen tv. I had no complaints except the shower had some mold and mildew on the grout between the tiles in the shower and the outside of my room was dirty and trashy on the walkway and parking lot. I think it was a good value for the money.

Room Tip: The room I had was on the ground floor and a king size bed, very good!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Good value while on the road for the night. Room was clean, beds were fine, everything worked. $ 60.00 for the night !! Walk to Denny's for dinner. Microwave, fridge, Clean and functional bathroom and towels. What more do you need!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends