“Different, but expensive for what you get”
Review of Pho Saigon

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Great little restaurant, well worth a review. Phone 540 891 2400
Description: Great little restaurant, well worth a review. Phone 540 891 2400
Reviewed 13 February 2016

I feel the food expensive for what you get...I love the food, but for a bowl of broth with hardly anything in it, too expensive, there is another such type restaurant, and they put in more veggies for the same price. I find the price/food prohibits me from returning

Reviewed 16 September 2014

I went here with my sister for lunch one day last week when I had a craving for summer rolls (they call them fresh spring rolls). They were very good, we also had the beef fried rice and a beef shiskabob type lunch entree. Everything was very good, lot of people eating pho. The service was prompt, this is a family run business.

Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

went to the courthouse address that was listed in travelocity. Unfortunately, restaurant was not at that location. Ended up going to the italian restaurant in the same mall strip.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stopped here on the way to Lake Anna and picked up food to take with us. The older lady that helped us was so friendly and funny. The food was good and they give you plenty. Not too far off of the main drag in Fredericksburg, so it is easy to find.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Ate here with my son and his family and wasn't disappointed. The Pho was warm, savory and delicious. The service was excellant. Look forward to eating here again.