“You absolutely have to try this gem of a restaraunt.”
Review of Aubergine Thai

Aubergine Thai
Ranked #136 of 489 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 1, 2017

They have large menu covering most if not all pallet types. Spice level ranges from no stars "less spicy than Taco Bell" to three stars "wow I think my stomach is trying to kill me". As a reference I eat Indian food and Thai food regularly, and they can make it spicy enough I cannot eat it.

Flavor to me is king, and this place has flavor galore. If you end up getting something you do not care for while experimenting try something else next time, they have a lot of options.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Excellent service, attractive interior and delicious food for an exceptional value. I am a very picky eater due to my being a super taster. (It actually exists check it out on Google) The only Thai dish I really like is Chicken with Basil. These folks make it to perfection, to my palate, with the perfect amount of heat and spices. I need it on the mild side as my stomach can no longer can handle hot food. The most amazing end to the meal is the value. They serve you enough meat and vegies for your dinner and lunch the next day at a cost of only $10.00 for the dinner size. What a bargain!

Reviewed December 23, 2015

This is a nice, family run Thai Restaurant in Spotsylvania County just outside of Fredericksburg. My wife and I frequently come here for date-night. We enjoy our food "Thai-hot" and it did take two visits to convince Chada that we really did like it that hot. Since then, she knows and has the food served the way we like it. Their menu is fairly extensive and authentic. I have seen nothing to support an earlier claim regarding poor service and cleanliness, and we visit two to three times per month. Our favorites are the Jungle Curry, Yellow Curry and Basil Beef, but we've tried many of their entrees, and they are all great. It is not fancy dining, but it is good food in generous quantities that is reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

Great Thai food. They will make anything hotter, milder, sweeter, whatever. Just tell Chada what you like.

Be patient -- everything is handmade in the kitchen and they have just two woks.

Lunch specials are a deal. Desserts are fantastic.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

Place was some what dirty, food portion size was small no taste and expensive. Service was poor,what can I say....frozen food section in the grocery store would be better for what we paid!

1  Thank Gregg L