“Love it”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #149 of 489 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 1212 Carl D Silver Pkwy, , Fredericksburg where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed December 2, 2014

we love the Noodles & Company Store. The food is dynamite and the pot stickers are divine. The staff has always been great, the store clean and we've never had a bad meal and the prices are fair so we'll keep coming back.

Reviewed October 4, 2014

My kids usually con me into going here because it's not usually my first or even my top 10 choices of places to eat. However, the sandwich I've had a couple times now isn't bad at all. The Japanese noodles with a meat are good except the sprouts. The kids usually get mac-n-cheese, while it tastes pretty good paying that much for a bowl of noodles and cheese seems to be a bit expensive in the grand scheme of things. Service wasn't too bad. The atmosphere is average.

While the food isn't horrible and service not bad, my opinion is it's kind of pricey for the stand in line kind of food. Menu is also somewhat limited for kids.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is one of those stand-in-line-to-place-your-order places. And, while the food is good, the atmosphere is loud and chaotic. There is nothing to absorb the sound from screaming kids and loud "adults" except more screaming kids and loud adults. While I can recommend the stroganoff, I would recommend you get it to go.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We travel from ny to florida we like Japanese chinise resterunte we decide stop and food was amazing thank you

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visit the Central Park / Fredericksburg location of Noodles & Company several times a year when commuting between work in Richmond and home in Buffalo, NY. During this visit, I enjoyed the Japanese Pan Noodles with beef. It was very tasty, with crisp sprouts and broccoli, tender beef and al dente noodles with just the right "springy" feel to them. I also enjoy Coca-Cola Freestyle whenever it's available; I chose vanilla ginger ale to drink with my meal. I would not hesitate to return to this location for a good, healthy lunch or dinner.