“Not impressed at all.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #209 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at this establishment. I am deeply disappointed in this establishment in all areas of service. The photos are from the food I ordered.

We ordered two kids meals. One spaghetti and meatballs. It was Ok. But For $5.25 The kids mac and cheese serving was paltry. Not to mention the macaroni was undercooked. My kids pineapple side had cilantro in the serving. You can pick 2 sides out of 4 available items.

We ordered a small Stroganoff it was ok. A large Korean dish which was served in the same small bowl as the Stroganoff. In addition there was a cooked Ziti in our bowl. We asked for a manager and we got a bigger bowl after they remade the dish. The food amount difference is negligible from the photos we took.

This place has a severe cross contamination risk in the food preparation area. I would not recommend this place if you have food allergies.

The dining area was busy and needed cleaning. When requested to have the table cleaned they used a wet towel to clean the table surface. Streaks of liquid were left behind. Forcing us to find and use napkins to dry the table from the drinking fountains area.

They did not earn my business.

In addition, it said at the cashier that we would get a reward for signing up for their rewards program. We did not receive anything.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Our local Noodles closed, so we were happy to find this one while traveling. As always, the food was great!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Ordered a vegan noodle dish. Found a piece of meat in there, and then the staff practically told me I was an idiot (by not admitting I could tell what a piece of meat is) I was not happy.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop in for lunch since I was out and about by myself. I never order pasta when I'm out, so for me it was something different. The lady taking my order was helpful and friendly. Food was ok. Kind if pricey for what you get. I enjoyed getting something different. I would recommend if you have a hankering for a quick pasta dish.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is my 14 yr old daughter's favorite place to dine, so we go here often. Do not be fooled by the appearance of a Fast food joint, because the prices are not fast food inexpensive. Example, we had 6 small "flatened" pot stickers, 3 small pcs of cheese toast, 1 reg Mac n Cheese, 1 reg Bangkok curry, the curry was not temperature hot, but it was tasty, the Mac n Cheese was hot, delicious, but they gave us the wrong size, when I explained that we were given the small size, the man tried to tell me "but was the bowl full, to the top, maybe we ran out of large bowls"??? He did do the right thing and gave us another. The price including 1 drink was over $28 This is a steep price to pay for a meal when you get your own drink, you order yourself, no servers. I would rather pay the same or less at Olive Garden where the ambiance is way nicer, and the food better, and you have someone that actually waits on you. If it were not for my daughter, I would never return, prices too high, and food is mediocre.