“One of my favorites”

Tarntip Thai Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 495 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Description: Our menu is chock-full of dishes that you'd find in any Thai kitchen. We also offer you imported Thai beers and make deliciously fresh Thai tea.If you need to host an upcoming party, you can rent out our restaurant for up to 70 people. While you're at it, get it catered by us as well!Planning a party can be a real headache, so let Tarntip Thai Cuisine cross a major item off of your checklist - feeding your guests.You can also rent out our building to host your event at so you don't have to make a mess of your own house. Our restaurant can accommodate up to 70 people. Choose from either a buffet or sit-down meal with a customized menu that is tailored to your special occasion.Both our on-site and off-site catering services are perfect for events, such as birthday parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, business meetings, and much more!The catering services at Tarntip Thai Cuisine include customized menus, party trays, buffet style, and carryout catering.
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I've enjoyed everything I've eaten here. Favorites include Panang Curry, Pad Thai, fried rice, and eggplant. Owners are kind and accommodating.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Small restaurant tucked in the corner of a strip mall. I wouldn't have known it existed if my sister hadn't recommended it. The service is good. The wine selection is extremely limited but they have a few good beer options. We got the Panang curry and Teriyaki chicken and both were very tasty. Reasonably priced as well. Will return!

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Unimpressive location, impressive food. Passing through, stopped by on a whim. Glad we did. Soup and appetizers were better than we find in DC. Will make a point to do so again

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Pretty good no complaints but others in area are betterl Long time establishment. Run by family friendly, but limited customers. Yet I do stop and end up not disappointed.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I have lived in this area for many years, but just learned about Tarntip Thai. We ate there yesterday and were pleasantly surprised. We had Tom Yum soup, veggie rolls (they added shrimp when we asked), spring rolls, Yum Woon Sen salad (this was very tasty, fresh, and had a nice tang from the lime juice)..and Yum Woon Sen (I think) with shrimp. It was all delicious. My only regret is that I didn't learn about this place sooner. They were very friendly and service was very quick. We will definitely be repeat customers!