“Outstanding food, great service; we are regular customers now”
Review of BonChon

BonChon
Ranked #91 of 456 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I started learning the Korean language and became interested in Korean cuisine, so I decided to give Bonchon a try. I was extremely impressed with the quality and deliciousness of the food and regretted that I had not discovered this place sooner. We are regular customers now, and I hope to be able to come here at least one a week. The bulgogi fried rice is my favorite dish - best fried rice I have ever had in my life! The fried chicken is great too. Very flavorful food, cooked to perfection. A little pricey for the casual atmosphere but still worth it, especially the lunch specials. I highly recommend Bonchon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I dragged my husband here because some co-workers were talking about it and my memories of others great bibimbap meals came to mind, but this won't join them. I didn't want meat, so the cook nicely added broccoli to my meal, but 'twas not enough to salvage it. Sauce was way too spicy for me and they don't have other options. The zucchini and rice tasted fishy to me after I got past the sauce. No leftovers for me. My husband felt the same. Neither of us finished our meals.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Bon Chon has a very limited menu, but the food is good. My husband loves the bulgogi sliders. I like either bulgogi on fried rice or a bulgogi platter. Our only complaint is that the food is very salty.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We went for the chicken wings with soy garlic which were very good. We also liked the appetizer of fried octopus dumpling. The Bibimbap was good. The pork buns were different. Not what I was expecting. The food came out quickly. Overall a good place to eat.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Went today for the first time today. Had the Bulgogi plate. Great taste and the serving size was generous. Wife had the Bulgogi wrap and enjoyed it also. Service was quick and attentive. Only two issues: 1) a little prices (nearly $35 for the tow of us for lunch, and 2) they don't have sweeteners for your tea - plenty of real sugar, just no sweeteners. Again, great food and service....just bring your own sweetener! We will go back.