Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairbanks
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Fairbanks
Fairbanks
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

OMG! Our stay was soo wonderful, relaxing, and VERYYY comfortable!! I invited some of my girlfriends from my home state to come visit FINALLY. A friend told me about Holiday Inn, by far the nicest hotel in town!!!! We got a Hot Tub Suite and it was lots of space, big as hot tub, big as flat screen! They front desk crew was the best!! Verry friendly i think i talked to a girl and a guy @ one time during my stay! We just want to thank them for a awesome time!

Room Tip: Hot Tube Suite
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank PhatieMa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for the first time over the past weekend and my experince was AMAZING.... First off I was very tired since I had a LONG flight and all I wanted was my room so I could get some sleep.... The front desk people were just a bunch of smiles that made me feeling very welcomes and very helpful..... Then when I got to my room is was very clean and just the BED was AWESOME!!!! Let me tell you I hate to travel without my family and I miss them so much this made me feel like I was home.... And I also forgot to say that I am now a Priority club memeber too!!! :) I will definitely be stay with them again!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Bella S
Oregon City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites the other night for the first time. I had an amazing stay. The staff was nothing short of Amazing, and the rooms were Awsome. My bed was by far the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and the breakfast every morning was great. I became a Priority club member and for all my future travels I will stay with Holiday Inn Express......

Room Tip: Top floor is always best
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Frank J
Duncanville, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

Hotel was very comfortable and clean with spacious rooms. The breakfast was good. If we are ever back in Fairbanks will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have stayed at this HIE several times on business and it has never disappointed. Comfortable beds and pillows and adequate climate control for the hot Fairbanks summers and brutal winters. The breakfast gets boring fast but there is a Carls JR right next door where you can pick up a fast breakfast burrito.

The summer rates are a little extravagant for HIE but the winter rates are well worth the money.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jaegerak
Alabaster, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

Stayed for 8 nights and everything was absolutely perfect. Room, breakfast, exercise room, pool, hot tub. Nothing could have been better!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

This property is a very nice hotel. The room was very clean and everything was in good working order. The staff was friendly and helpful and got us checked in quickly. The hotel is in a busy area, but the room was very quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable.

The towels were old time - soft and full. A real luxury. And who doesn't love the cinnamon soap and shampoo? I smelled good all day.

Very nice breakfast, including hot eggs and an automated pancake maker. Yogurt, fruit - lots of choices and plenty of everything. Plus my personal favorite - chocolate milk.

Like every place in Fairbanks in the summer, the price is higher than I like to pay, but the hotel delivered on everything I expected.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple