Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
Open today: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
from US$115.00
More Info
from US$115.00
More Info
1,024 results
All reviews period clothing old cars amazing collection on display beautiful cars pristine condition classic cars car enthusiast mint condition pre wwii private collection vintage clothes one of a kind wedgewood resort great place to visit entrance fee take pictures
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Not only is this auto museum an amazing discovery tucked quietly among the birch trees but the displays are exceptional, coupled with the authentic period clothing displayed next to the vehicles was an added bonus. I loved the clothing as much as the cars. A beautiful facility.

Date of experience: July 2017
GuestRelationsFbx, Manager at Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thanks, Pam! Thanks for the comments on the clothing as well! We love that you enjoyed those as well!

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I am not knowledgeable bout old cars but have been to several collections around the world. This one is a great surprise for high quality exhibits and vehicles. I especially like the viewing area where one can watch the restorers at work. Should be a don't miss for auto fans coming to Fairbanks.

Date of experience: December 2017

Thanks, Tom! We are glad to have you visit and happy to hear that you enjoyed the collection!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

One of, if not the best Museum's I have seen. Auto collection dating back to 1898, with clothes on display of the same vintage. Willie was beyond fun and probably could not be more knowledgeable. Worth seeing no question. I will visit again with my family next time in Fairbanks.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank fishhooks66

We are so happy to hear that you plan to visit us again! We can't wait!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

This is an antique car museum with cars dating to 1898 through 1934. Each vehicle is in pristine condition along with mannequins dressed in period costumes. There are old photos of transportation on the walls. Excellent signage for each vehicle with a full description and important facts. They even have an onsite shop and parts to bring each vehicle back to its original glory. A must see. It took us over four hours to fully appreciate the entire place. They also had an old period convertible and period clothes you could put on and have your picture taken.

Date of experience: September 2017
GuestRelationsFbx, Manager at Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

It makes us so happy to hear that you spent so much time with us and had such a great time! We hope you'll make it back soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

My sister took me there for my first visit. It is full of wonderful, amazing things. I am a car lover, and there are so many! Lots of antique clothing to go with the period of the cars. I could have spent a lot more time there. The staff are super helpful and very knowledgeable. Ihopeto go again!

Date of experience: January 2018

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We think they truly make the museum unique!