All reviews front desk close to the airport waffles fred meyer the breakfast area taxi service convenient location chena river waffle maker breakfast staff beds were very comfortable free breakfast hot breakfast great place to stay clean hotel up to date third floor
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

Very close to the airport, the staff was very polite, it's best to make your reservations ahead of time but overall no problems just walking through the door and getting a room, rooms are very clean fresh linen fresh towels, the room is very clean the bathroom is very clean, a small refrigerator and microwave in my room, across the street is Walgreens and Fred Meyers commonly known as Kroger stores a 5 minute walk across the street to stock my refrigerator, free internet for my business needs a small exercise room but big enough for what I needed, continental breakfast served every morning with enough variety for anybody, very clean very quiet I enjoyed my stay will always return to the same hotel when I am in Fairbanks.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2015

The hotel it's self was nice. I like the attempts at being a little greener. Dispensers for the soap etc instead of little bottles, water conserving toilets. I liked the decor, wall mounted lighted make up mirror in the bathroom. But the room its self was not clean. The comforter had what looked like food on it, the heater had a huge slime chunk on it. The mattress pad was sticking out from under the sheet and had a big nasty stain on it.
The house keeping staff were SO LOUD in the mornings right out side our door while we were trying to sleep (8 am). Also saw a couple with FILTHY uniforms.
Free WiFi never worked for ether of us.
A little more effort would go a long way.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank EmilyWisdom
Reviewed October 18, 2015

It is rare now a days to find hotels where the staff is genuinely caring but here at the Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge they show that they care. Super friendly staff. Great sized rooms and super comfy beds. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The free breakfast in the morning was the normal Best Western breakfast but it filled our tummys quite nicely. The Laundry area was very nice as well.
If I get back to the area this would be the first place i go to!!

Room Tip: Facing the woods on an upper floor was great
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Great service. Great Rooms. Great atmosphere. Only hotel I stay at in Fairbanks, Alaska. Everythings always clean and exceeds my expectations. The breakfast is also great, everything is yummy and fresh. A good variety to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Stayed at the hotel for two nights.
Clean and quiet rooms (despite the elevator just next to our door and the airport outside the hotel). The breakfast area is too small for the big number of rooms. Come earlier, get a spot to seat!
The stay was OK!