“A quaint, fun place to eat!”
Review of Chatanika Lodge

Chatanika Lodge
Ranked #29 of 258 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American
Description: I am seeing some old reviews for this establishment, and the spelling on the old reviews is incorrect. The correct spelling is Chatanika, [not "Chatinika"]. I was wondering why nothing came up when I searched for ChatAnika, and then I realized why. I would like to post a positive review for the restaurant and the owners, but I think it would be helpful to have the correct spelling entered first so people who are searching for it can find it. Thank you.
Reviewed October 12, 2017

A quaint, authentic Alaskan place to eat. Warm, friendly staff. Outstanding lunch! Very tasty. Well worth the easy, 25 minute drive from Fairbanks.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We stopped in here to grab some lunch and because the people we were with said it was a must see. It is eclectic to say the least. Don't want to give up too much info but let's just say it would take days to see all the trinkets that are inside. The food was good we had the cod. Kind of weird when I had to step over ma couple of dogs to go to the restroom.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Real Alaska just inside, warm, welcoming, and inviting. Made us feel like long lost family! Great low key hidden gem outside of town, with live music, and great food. Interior decorations not to be missed. Well worth the drive from Fairbanks!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Worth the trip out of Fairbanks for the awesome Dredge Burger washed down with a pitcher of beer. Great friendly service too - everyone is welcome!

To work off the burger (not quite) take the walk to see the huge old rusting dredge and mined area across the road.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Actual visit date July 2011..
treated like we've been coming there for years....if ever get a chance to again visit Alaska this would be definitely be on the to do list..