All reviews room was clean family that owns free wifi front office fred meyer two queen beds muffins showgirls airport desk alaska valdez tour microwave university aurora museum
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

WAS DENIED A ROOM AFTER GOING THERE with my kids every month over 2 years long because they had a stain on sheets they are 3 and 5 years old. I will take my business to someone who respects children and my business. Don't stay here dirty rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

This motel is at the end of a dead end road an appears very unsafe. Not at all like the pictures. Immediately upon our arrival my hubby an I turned around, left an found a place to stay. Called them to cancel an they said I could not. So far I have not been charged for a no show.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We specifically chose this hotel for its low cost and to accommodate our 80 lbs dog. While it appears clean and the staff are very friendly, it is old and very out dated. Wifi works good. Close to expressway.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

We rented a room after reading the reviews and figured it was good enough for a few hours sleep. It was. The property was definitely older but kept clean. Bare basics in room and it was a decent size with two queen beds. Most importantly it did have wi-fi! Perfect for one night either coming to join a tour or on your way out before you head to the airport

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebbyP24
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for picking us up at the airport about 3 am and rescuing us from the mosquito welcoming committee. The room was absolutely serviceable, but lacked facial tissue. The staff (and 2 dogs) was wonderful and even took us to our next hotel. It's located in easy walking distance to Walgreen's, Fred Meyer, and the Alaska Bowl Company.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple