“Good ribs in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere”

Big Daddy's Bar B-Q & Banquet Hall
Ranked #19 of 262 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Had dinner here after a day out in Fairbanks. From the outside, it doesn't look much. However, inside it is a cheery, quite large and open place. Not too formal either and I would say good for the whole family. I found the serving staff to be pleasant, decent range of dishes of the type you would expect for this kind of establishment and tasty too. Not haute cuisine but in his category, it's good.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

This place was recommended to us by several people at the hotel and the tour operator. We set out on foot and found it. We had dinner there and enjoyed it so much we returned the next day for lunch. I highly recommend the bbq and all the sides. The bbq was good no where near the best I have had but good - pulled pork was the best. What we enjoyed most were the sides. It was nice to get southern comfort food in Fairbanks done right! The day we had lunch we had burgers. Be sure to order medium or it will be overcooked - ours had great flavor with all the toppings, but the meat was dry. It's an icon and it's fun here - the service is good. You should check it out.

Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

Little expensive with not a lot of food. I go often but the prices are not the best. Sometimes service is good and sometimes it is very much lacking.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Usually we are not disappointed when eating at Big Daddy's BBQ but when we were that back in August they didn't have half of the BBQ items on the menu available. Don't get me wrong, the food we ordered was great but not what I was wanting.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

This is a fabulous place to eat. Very friendly staff, great atmosphere, lots to see, television screens if you want them, quick service, and (most importantly) fabulous food. Prices were very good, and plenty of parking.