1,579 results
All reviews free ice cream restaurant next door the river steam room close to the airport shuttle service small balcony fire pit royal caribbean great place to stay free shuttle gift shop fairbanks airport northern lights main building breakfast buffet wake up call
Reviewed October 16, 2018

The only hotel my Wife and I stay in is Pike's when we need a hotel in Fairbanks. We live in Alaska and own Bettles Lodge 180 air miles north of Fairbanks. We recommend Pike's Waterfront Lodge to all our Guests!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Recommended by a friend and now I dont see myself staying anywhere else in Fairbanks! Great property and staff. Clean, cozy, good breakfast, bar/restaurant in close proximity, great activities available, wonderful lobby for meetings or study, shuttles, the list goes on. I cant say enough good things about my stay.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Friendly staff, clean rooms, and wonderful Alaska feel. I watched the northern lights from my balcony!The continental breakfast is diverse and I appreciated the hard boiled eggs and fruit. The shuttle service was timely and efficient. Being right on the river makes it a beautiful location.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

This hotel is so wonderful, welcoming, and the staff is fantastic. I'll never stay at another hotel in Fairbanks. I'm a loyal customer to Pikes. The check in process was a breeze, the room was sparking clean, and the breakfast was delicious with a huge variety. Amazing hotel.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Pikes is our company's choice for accommodations while on business in Fairbanks. The staff will always help you in any way that they can. The complimentary breakfast is appreciated! The staff at Pike's Landing across the way were kind and professional.