All reviews surrounded by trees secluded location loop road wooded area indoor pool waffles king room nice hotel hotel is located hot breakfast front desk staff across the river comfortable beds stay there again very nice stay the breakfast area waffle maker
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Excellent stay. Very clean place. very nice staff to support your travels. Front desk clerk went above and beyond to help me print my boarding passes. Breakfast staff was always on their toes to make you happy and made sure that your day starts well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
SamanthaM4542, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your amazing review and rating. I am so happy to see that the staff was able to assist you with your stay and the breakfast staff was great at making sure you were happy and that your day started well! Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

A means of transport is required if staying here as the location is out of the way with no restaurants/eating places or bars etc within walking distance.The room was good but the breakfast was not the best.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SamanthaM4542, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I want to apologize for not exceeding your expectations, and hope to provide you with a better stay in the future! Please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

The rooms are comfy, the staffIs great. Amenities are so so. Pool is not appealing, breakfast room is very cramped, & WiFi is slow.But hey I wasn’t there to admire a hotel. The surrounding scenery is great.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SamanthaM4542, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for not meeting your expectations, but are glad to hear you enjoyed the surrounding area. We are glad to hear you were comfortable and that our staff was great! We hope you give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations and please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything or would like to expand on your experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

A last minute change of plans caused us to seek a hotel room in Fairbanks. After checking hotels on the web, the Best Western Plus at Pioneer Park was the best deal. The online reservation was quick and easy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SamanthaM4542, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your last minute change in Fairbanks! Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I stayed here for a total of four nights, on three separate occasions covering two weeks in late August and early September, as I was using Fairbanks as a reconnoitering location for photography excursions to the area around Denali National Park and up north in the Brooks Range.

This hotel was selected in part because of its proximity to the airport and the price, which was reasonable.

I found the overall physical plant to be fine--the rooms were large, clean and well-appointed. Everything worked as advertised; including Wi-Fi.

I want to make a point of recognizing the hotel staff, which was unfailingly polite, helpful and efficient. One of the reservations I had--made through a third-party site--had been messed up by the provider, but the staff at the hotel was able to resolve the problem in short order.

I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to stay at this location again if I travel to Fairbanks.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
SamanthaM4542, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Hello Kerry, Thank you so much for letting us know about all of your stays. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed the Location of the hotel and the overall physical plant to be fine. Thank you for also pointing out the hotel staff, they are pretty awesome! We hope to see you again!!