See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.Our room was clean and pleasant enough. We did have an issue with our shower. We were unable to get the shower on, the water was on but we were not able to pull the shower on. I told the desk and one of the employees asked if he could try. Of course we gave permission and he was able to get it pulled on. It took him such a strong pull that my husband thought he was going to pull the wall off. Maybe it's the hard water, I don't know but I didn't push the release back down for fear I wouldn't be able to get it back up. My only other disappointment was same breakfast choices every day. Oh, only one pillow each and they were flat. We went to Wal-Mart and bought a couple more.

Room tip: Choose the first floor if you have a problem walking steps. No elevators.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2018

The bed was comfortable, central heat was not active, 50 degrees outside, but we gave us a portable electric heater for the room. Continental breakfast is very basic cereal, bread for toast, hot water and coffee. Wifi was iffy, generally needed to use my hot spot.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Passenger42556185242, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairbanks, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairbanks. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that the breakfast and pillows were not good. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

This probably the worse hotel I have ever stayed. The hotel hallway smells pretty bad and then the room even worse. Toilet was not very clean and it smelled also. The gentleman (not sure owner or manager) has no customer skills, not even sure why they have him there (unless he is the owner)I will never stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that the acting manager at the time was not plesant. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Complimentary continental breakfast. There is no elevator. There is free Wifi. There is cable TV, a couch and a desk, and air conditioning in the room. The hotel is close to shopping and the airport. Staff was helpful. Good price.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

First of all Wyndham needs to come do an inspection here, and yank their franchise. The place reeks of smoke, stains everywhere on carpets in halls and in rooms. Room was is such shabby condition, the desk staff was completely unfriendly. Housekeeping here is a total joke. My bed sheets had stains the comforter smelled awful. I left after 2 hours I only stayed here cuz it was pet friendly and I didn’t even want to let my dog walk on that nasty floor. Do yourself a favor spend a few extra bucks and go to Pikes they are also pet friendly. This place is only a place for ladies of the evening and a place to shoot up drugs. Shame on ALL of you employees.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay was not comfortable. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.