“Best Fish Tacos in Brooklyn”
Review of Habana Outpost

Habana Outpost
Ranked #184 of 6,577 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Both the carry-out and dine in serve outstanding food. My favorite is to pick up fish tacos with Chips/Salsa at the take out store front and head up the street to a park bench. Out side patio gets very busy on Friday and Saturday nights, plan on a little wait and tight sitting -- but it is fun and well worth any wait.

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

When I first walked in and heard Raspberry Beret playing I knew I would love this place forever! It is cash only but that was okay because there is an ATM outside and to the right of the doors! I paid $7 for a veggie taco and some grilled corn which I thought was a great price...especially for how good everything tasted. We ate outside on the colorful patio and enjoyed every minute! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

Loved the outdoor seating and frozen drinks. Had a frozen mojito which was potent! Really enjoyed the Cuban sandwich and quesadilla. Nice casual atmosphere to drink and chill at.

Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Because this eatery requires solar power for its operation, Habana Outpost was not yet open in early spring when we were in Brooklyn. We were not disappointed however because across the street was a smaller carry out version (Habana To Go) that I assume offers the same menu. Only a few seats at counters available after you place your order at the counter. Very good Cubano sandwich! Beer, frozen mohitos and margaritas along with various sides are also available including their reputable ear of corn slathered with mayo, butter, cheese and various herbs. A good place for an in and out lunch.

Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

Mom and three hungry and tired kids tried their chicken mojo and chicken quesadillas - more than heavenly good. The salsa verde is a must try.