1,029 results
All reviews smith street chalkboard wall urban suite boerum hill downtown brooklyn new york bagels continental breakfast atlantic ave parking garage street noise lobby bar great area front desk staff carroll gardens restaurants and shops few blocks
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

We staid in this hotel for 4 nights. The room was grate. Cery big and comfortable. The buthroom was with alot of space and very clean. In the loby there is complimentary coffee and usualy there was also home baked chocladchips kookies. The staff was very nice and helpfull and the location was good. All together it was a grate expiriance and we will defenitly come back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gilagadi
Kolby S, Manager at NU Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

Dear gilagadi,

Thank you for your five star review! I was so pleased to hear that you found our rooms to be spacious, clean, and comfortable. I was also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies that we have available in our lobby. I think our wonderful staff is what truly makes every stay a good experience and will let the staff know that you found them nice and helpful. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

I spent one night at the Nu Hotel on a business trip and really liked it. I found the room to be very comfortable and well set up to get work done. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free continental breakfast was simple, but there was a good selection of healthy choices. There are also good restaurant choices within short walking distance. Next time I am in the area, I hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear AdamZ031560,

Thank you for your four star review! We truly appreciate all feedback from our guests. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You are always welcome to stay with us anytime you are in the area. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

We stayed here for a night because our apartment was overcome with polyurethane fumes. Really comfortable place. Everything seems new, the staff was friendly, comfortable bed. The bath amenities were high quality and I wish I had partaken of the minibar. Nice stuff there! I'd totally recommend this to someone who needs a place to stay around downtown BK or Cobble Hill.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James H

Dear James H,

Thank you for your four star review! I was happy to hear that you found the room to be comfortable while you were displaced from your apartment. We would be happy to have you or any of your friends come to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Recently spent 5 days in the City, staying at the Nu Hotel in Brooklyn. The Hotel was perfect for our family stay, three of us in a double room. The hotel is very modern, up to date, contemporary decor. Rate was competitive and reasonable. Location is perfect for Brooklyn, we walked down to Brooklyn Heights for a couple of sun sets and the Food Festival Sunday Afternoon. Many restaurants within a few minutes walk, both on Atlantic and off Atlantic. Many local shops as well. Access to the subway was also easy - minutes to Manhattan. The Hotel staff was excellent - very helpful, always engaging. Continental Breakfast was perfect. Barclay Center and Atlantic Terminal also close walk from the hotel. We flew into JFK, train to Atlantic Terminal, 10-15 min walk from Atlantic Terminal to the hotel. Easy to find, great location. We'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank j1800

Dear j1800,

Thank you so much for your five star review! I too am a huge fan of location of our hotel because the area has so much to offer. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed the local offerings during your visit. I will be sure to let our fantastic staff know how pleased you were with their service, I think they are what makes this hotel great! Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Usually I stay in a hotel in Manhattan but this time I was attending my son's wedding in Brooklyn so I look for a hotel there. Upon arrival I was not very impress with the lobby area, however once I saw my room I was happy. The size of the room was much larger than the hotels in Manhattan and the price was pretty good. They offer a good breakfast that is included and the transportation to Manhattan is easy and inexpensive.

Room Tip: Rooms with two beds are very confortable
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert W
Kolby S, Manager at NU Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2015

Dear Robert W,

Happy you stayed with us at the NU hotel during your sons wedding. Congratulations! Thank you for the great review and I hope to see you and your family back to the NU hotel in the not to distant future.

All the best