US$215
US$199
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$225
US$219
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$171
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$213
US$189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$329
  • Fitness centre
US$170
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$197
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

The Box House Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$262
US$212
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$254
US$246
Agoda.com
US$148
US$119
Cancelon
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

1,019 results
All reviewssmith streetdetention centerchalkboard wallurban suiteboerum hilldowntown brooklynnew yorkbagelscontinental breakfastatlantic aveparking garagestreet noiselobby bargreat areafront desk staffcarroll gardensrestaurants and shops
Reviewed January 14, 2018

We were glad we stayed at the Nu Brooklyn rather than the pricier but smaller rooms in downtown Manhattan for our holiday. It is very low-key but offers buffet breakfast every morning. It can get a little crowded in the lobby buffet set up though. Staff were pleasant, everything was clean. Easy walk to the Brooklyn Bridge and the DUMBO district. Chalkboards in the bathrooms were fun. We wrote down all the things we did each day in NYC on it and took a photo so we'd remember! Rooms are not super soundproof so if you have noisy or late neighbours, you might be woken.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Gary D, General Manager at NU Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thanks for sending such a complimentary review "prairie_ola"!
Brooklyn is a wonderful alternative for value and space compared with some downtown Manhattan properties. Staying at NU Hotel especially provides easy access to all transportation/subway lines that serve all parts of NYC, it's culture and attractions.
It's really cool that you wrote down your activities. It would be great if you could share the photo with me. We certainly do our best to soundproof the guest rooms from the outside noise with double insulated glass, but the hardwood floors absorb a little less noise in guest rooms than we'd prefer. However, our front office team is available 24/7 to contact any disrespectful guests that might be making excessive noise at inconvenient times.
We hope that you will return to us again.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I was visiting a friend in Brooklyn and stayed at the NU Hotel for one night. Check-in was quick and easy. Front desk attendant was pleasant. There is complementary La Colombe coffee in the lobby (great for coffee snobs like myself), as well as bananas and apples. There's a free continental breakfast in the morning (cereals, bagels, fruit, muffins, juice, tea). There is a small bar in the lobby also. It's definitely a boutique hotel, and the lobby reflects that. It's intimate, not massive. We stated in the Urban Suite. It was spacious and clean. The bed was super comfortable. I would recommend it for couples, but it is spacious enough for a family to stay in the room. The bathroom had a double sink which was nice.

Room Tip: The Urban Suite is spacious and fun.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you, "MNGPhila"!
It's really great to know that you enjoyed your stay at NU Hotel and enjoyed the Urban Suite. I agree that the room is great for couples that need a little extra room. The Urban Suites are often times used as hospitality suites for wedding parties; due to the seating options and the ability to stage makeup, beverages and amenities. Since you mentioned families, I'll take this opportunity to mention that we have other suites that contain 2 bunk beds and a queen size bed.
We're really pleased that you enjoyed our coffee, breakfast and bar (as well).
Please choose to stay with us whenever you visit your friend again. Book directly on our website or contact us directly to learn about our discounts.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Located near shopping and amazing neighborhood restaurants. Rooms are beautiful and unique but above all is the Excellent Staff!!!
We had a small inconvenience and the staff was always pending to solve. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks "filomena203"!
I'm really pleased to learn that you enjoyed our neighborhood, our staff and our rooms. We stand ready to help you enjoy yourselves and assist with any needs you have in Brooklyn or at our property. We're very thankful for your 5 star review and recommendation. I hope that you will return to NU again in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Stayed for two nights on frigid weekend while visiting family. Room was warm and had all I needed -- comfortable bed, plenty of drawer space, bathrobes, yoga mat, k-cup coffeemaker. Nice continental breakfast. Must mention the very accommodating staff: not only were they attentive while I was there, but because of the big storm, my flights and arrival dates kept changing, and as long as I provided the canceled flight number, I wasn't charged for that night. I have stayed at several Brooklyn airbnbs, with mixed experience, and this hotel was far superior and actually less expensive, even including the cost of a taxi/Uber to family.

Room Tip: I asked for high floor, away from elevator, and on quiet side -- and heard no noise.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for the 5 star review "gueensgrlStl"!
It give's us great pleasure to know that we were able to provide the warmth and comfort you required while visiting your family. Our team tries it's best to stay engaged with our guests and accommodate their needs. Storms can be very challenging and debilitating.
It's nice to hear that you found us to be a value (incl. transportation) as compared to the other experiences you've had in Brooklyn.
I hope you will plan to stay only at NU in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

It was our first stay at the NU and I was very impressed despite the mixed reviews. I loved the ambiance of the lobby/bar: very cozy and intimate. I wish they had more choices of sweet white wines and food choices but never the less- the food served was very good. The room was amazing: away from the noise from Atlantic Ave and just the perfect warmth. It had a distinctive scent when I walked in that I fell in love with ( wish I knew what it was). The only compliant I have with the room is if ur really tall or u have knee issues, the bed will eventually catch up to u because its too low making it hard to get up. But nevertheless, its very cozy and unique design in the room and cute with the chalkboard in the bathroom.
We loved the breakfast and even though we wanted more choices it was still good. And the greatest plus: a punching bag in the gym to work out.
All in all: we had a great night and we would come back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you "essence1517"!
The scent that you detected is the signature scent of our "independent collection" hotels. You can enjoy the scent in each of our properties. It's great to know that you experienced the food in our bar/lounge, enjoyed our breakfast, our fitness room. Our platform beds can be a little challenging for some guest. I apologize for that. Please contact me personally when you return. We may be able to provide a way to raise the mattress for your convenience.