All reviewslong island railroadelevated traintrain noisefridge and microwavefree parkingnice hotelnew yorkcrown heightsbreakfast roomatlantic avenueparking is limitedsubway stationfree breakfastconvenient locationbed stuybrooklyn museumvisiting brooklyn
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Last week I was travelling to NYC for the important family event. We arrived on Saturday 3-31-2018 quite late and the private property we have rented in advance was not available for some reason (wrong keys were arranged). I have travelled with my extended family including elder members, so it was quite unexpected and challenging after many hours on the road... We found this hotel after several unlucky attempts to book the rooms for us in other hotels - the receptionist (her name is Rose) was so kind to help us over the phone and processed our reservations while we were driving to the hotel. Her friendly and positive attitude along with the prompt action saved us a lot of our time, nervous energy and provided us with the good rest overnight. By the way the hotel has a parking that is very important when travelling to NYC... Thanks, Rose!

Room Tip: Get a tip from the reception how to control the room climate - the control unit is too sophisticated for the average user ...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Arena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear ychudnovsky,

accommodations so highly! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are
thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. Thank you so much for sharing this experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I stayed here 1 night. I was stuck in NYC during a snowstorm and while Manhattan hotels were price gouging for the night, I got a wonderful deal at the standard price here in Brooklyn.
The staff here was most excellent. Every person I encountered was above and beyond friendly and helpful. They worked hard to ensure I had a good experience. I had an issue with my remote and the staff promptly responded and quickly solved the problem.
Cleanliness was excellent, also. I was very comfortable in my room. My only complaint would be that I could hear my neighbors TV. I don't know if they had it up super loud or the walls are that thin but since it'd be turned off by the point I was going to sleep, I survived.
The hotel is only 5 minutes from subway station. An easy walk though that particular station is gross (which has nothing to do with the hotel, of course). The LIRR is also right in front of the hotel. My room faced the tracks, but I was not at all disturbed by train noise. There's a wonderful market right by the hotel, Wholesome foods that's convenient for groceries or prepared food.
All in all this is one of the best hotel stays I've had and I would definitely return.

1  Thank Stephanie S

Dear Stephanie S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our staff efforts to provide a comfortable and convenient experience have been successful. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our Best Western Plus Arena Hotel! We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed from 25th to 27th march 2018 with our children. We had a wonderful stay in this nice Brooklyn Hotel, the breakfast was included in the room price, we had a great choice of food. Our room was nice and tidy. The free parking and the location (next to nordstram subway station in Brooklyn) were very convenient to travel around NYC without worrying about parking and traffic. The staff was the best point of this hotel. They were all great, but specially Rose and Sofia made our stay a wonderful one. They were kind, helpful and available for all questions we had. We recommend this hotel to all brooklyn lovers travelling with kids.

Dear Yannis M,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our breakfast, cleanliness and staff hospitality. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay and that you are strongly recommend us for other travelers. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I have been there lot of times, I love the service and the staff is so friendly ( special mention to The front office manager and a Spanish girl was at the front desk. The location is perfect and you have the underground just 2 min walking. Breakfast and service room are always excellent. I highly recommend it to everyone who wanna have a lovely days in NY.

Dear Francisco P,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations service in our hotel. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient, and thank you for sharing your five star experience. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Great Breakfast, friendly staff, and free parking. Close walk to the subway. Rooms are small but very clean. Be prepared, but you may get charged with additional taxes and fees at check out. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear crissop08,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout of Best Western Plus Arena Hotel. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation
and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!