US$169
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$126
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$142
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$249
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$173
US$136
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$214
US$166
Agoda.com
US$225
US$209
Cancelon
NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$96
US$80
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$299
  • Fitness centre
All reviewselexi mcfarlanerooftop deckgreat rooftopfront deskbarclays centernew yorkpark slopebagelsstatue of libertyatlantic terminalfree breakfastnewer hotelthe breakfast areafew blocksindustrial arearooms are smallthe lower level
Reviewed March 12, 2012

PROS: This is a brand new hotel. Staff aimed to please and took care of minor issues quickly. Housekeeping was very good, beds nice and other than space was a nice room. Breakfast was standard Fairfield Inn fare, with a manager's reception (wine & beer) on Wed evening. Union St (R,N) subway station about 4 short blocks away. A few good restaurants on nearby 4th & 5th Ave. CONS: Very small rooms - smallest of the 10 hotels in NYC I have stayed at. Parking is $25/nite and they only have 30 spaces which fill up quickly. This hotel has no laundry or pool. Had to relocate because wifi didn't work in end room. Location is in an iffy transitional neighborhood with auto garages, warehouses. There was lots of graffiti on nearby buildings and broken auto glass on side streets (would not park car on side streets. Safe in daytime - not so sure at night. Overall, I would pay more to stay elsewhere based on size of room and location only. If these are not concerns, then it is a very good hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank drichrx
Darren P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at the new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Brooklyn. We appreciate your giving our hotel an excellent rating for our cleanliness and service and your mention of our outstanding Housekeeping department. Yes, our new hotel is located in what is becoming Brooklyn's new transitional "IT" neighborhood and we are very proud to be centered in this bright vibrant urban area that is without a doubt, Brooklyn at it's best. As you mentioned there is an array of exciting restaurants within walking distance as well as beautiful Brownstone line streets with easy access to all the major subway lines and the Long Island Railroad. New developments in the area include the new Barclay's Center, home of the newly named Brooklyn Nets and Whole Foods Supermarket.

On behalf of the entire team here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced with parking. As the hotel is located in a busy urban area, our parking is limited and we are currently exploring options to rectify this problem and minimize any inconvenience to our guests. The hotel was also temporarily experiencing issues with our WIFI due to extremely high occupancies and heavy usage. The hotel has increased it’s bandwidth and purchased some additional equipment which has corrected this problem.
Your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels and the Fairfield Inn brand is greatly appreciated and we hope that the next time your travel plans call for a return visit to the Brooklyn area that you will again give us the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you again for your feedback and your loyalty to Marriott.

Darren Piercey

Reviewed March 9, 2012

First time staying in Brooklyn. This hotel was conveniently located near Rt278/BQE and was easy to find. Parking was what you expect in the NYC area, cramped and hard to find, although I did ifnd a small spot in the hotels parking lot. Parking was $25/night and could be had on the street if you were willing to walk a few blocks.

Speaking of walking a few blocks... I met some co-workers on 5th and Union, a 5-6 block walk from the hotel. Nice walk through a slightly industrial area and then a quiet, seemingly working class neighborhood. First time walking Brooklyn and I was impressed with the area in both cleanliness and overall atmosphere.

Back inside the room, nice for the price and location. Front desk was quick and efficient, having me in my room moments after checking in. The king bed in my newly furnished room was comfortable and the LG LCD TV was a good size/distance for nighttime TV viewing. The bathroom was decorated well and not overly cramped.

Overall, a positve stay for a Brooklyn first-timer that will be coming back soon.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 8th floor, away from street noise and had a nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris T
Darren P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2012

Chris T.

Thank you for your recent review of our beautiful new hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with others and for your kind words regarding our FD staff and guestrooms. We also appreciate your Excellent Ratings for our Location, Sleep Quality, Rooms, Cleanliness and Service.

Travelers are discovering Brooklyn in record numbers and we are very proud to be a part of the energy and excitement that makes Brooklyn the new choice for travelers visiting the NYC area. Our ultra modern building along with an award winning, nationally recognized staff give us all the reasons in the world to so proud be a part of the redevelopment of this incredible borough.

Thank you again for spreading the word about the best kept secret in Brooklyn and we do sincerely hope that the next time your travels bring you back to the Brooklyn area, that you will again give us the opportunity to serve you.

Darren Piercey

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Stayed for a month due to work. Didn't have input to where I was staying but after trip was over glad my company choose this hotel.

Never fun being away from your family for 4 weeks but the friendly staff made me feel like I was truely welcomed. Every one and I mean every single person working was GREAT. The staff gave me advice on where to eat, which train to take to get around the city and plenty of small talk.

Nice waking up to a FREE breakfast every morning. Egg sandwhiches, oatmeal and waffles were all available with endless coffee and fruits. Every Wednesday evening the staff would have a small menu of foods(Five guys burgers were yummy!) and complimentary beer for the guests.

The rooms are bright and clean with a modern flair. Coozey and comfy pillows made it easy to get a good nights sleep. There are a couple of computers to access in the lobby and free WIFI. Great location close to the Brooklyn Bridge and Prospect park. A lot of great bars and restaurants to visit.

Next time I'm in the city for business this is where I will stay, no question!

Room Tip: Top floors have great views
1  Thank Thomas N
Reviewed February 22, 2012

If your are staying in Brooklyn you have to check out the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The hotel is brand new and ultra modern. The staff is awesome!! They are always available to help you whenever you need directions to a favorite sight seeing spot or just walking around town. My stay at this hotel has been long term and I haven't had any problems whatsoever. I would definitely stay here again when I return to New York.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Traveled here in February 2012 on Business. Needed a place that wasn't in Manhattan but was accessible to the city via the Subway. Did my research and found this place. Here's the highlights:

1. 5-6 Blocks from a Major transit hub. A nice, brisk 10 minute walk and you can get on almost any Subway line that goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
2. The hotel is brand new. It had its growing pains from what I read, but after staying for a week I can say that there's no more glitches in service. The staff is awesome. Everything is VERY clean and actively kept that way.
3. No refrigerators in the rooms, BUT you can request them at no charge.
4. Every wednesday (at least for now) there is a free cocktail hour where the managers chat with customers and get feedback. I can tell you they actually care and listen, because they did so for me.
5. Wi-Fi is free, but a bit slow for my needs. Still, most hotels at this price offer no service or one that costs $10/day, so I won't knock it.
6. Transition neighborhood. I never felt uncomfortable walking at night though, and there's a lot of food choices between the hotel and the subway.
7. Rooms are a bit tight, but hey, this is NYC. No complaints.

Overall a great trip! I am on business in NYC for a bunch this year, and will undoubtedly be staying here unless it's booked or the prices jump.

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor, and it's nice and quiet. No street noise.
2  Thank tigertracks