All reviews rooftop deck great rooftop front desk barclays center new york park slope bagels statue of liberty newer hotel free breakfast industrial area atlantic terminal rooms are small the breakfast area the lower level union street business center
Reviewed September 27, 2017

This hotel is almost hidden behind the construction rubble on a Brooklyn street. Not necessarily in the best part of Brooklyn but the staff is pleasant and helpful. Rooms are really, really small like a european hotel. Breakfast was limited in variety and taste. But there was coffee.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M
WHGGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback during your recent stay. I was delighted to read that our staff made a great first impression as we are glad to have such an amazing team. Our hotel is located in what is becoming Brooklyn's new transitional "IT" neighborhood and we are very proud to be centered in this bright vibrant urban area that is without a doubt, Brooklyn at it's best. The subway is within walking distance with easy access to all the major subway lines and the Long Island Railroad. Some developments in the area include the Barclay's Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets and Whole Foods Supermarket. We have an array of options for eatery within a 2-5 minute walk from the property located in Park Slope on 5th Avenue. If you decide to stay with us again, please stop by the front desk and one of our staff members would be more than glad to direct you.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

So, my family and I went to New York for the weekend. We had previously booked Fairfield via Booking.com a couple weeks before. I called the hotel the morning of the trip and told of my time of arrival. They said ok. When we arrived at the hotel at 9:30pm, we were told they dont have us on reservations and they have no rooms left.. I was shocked. We were in a country we are not familiar with, 9:30 at night and nowhere to stay. We called Booking.com and they said it was the hotel's fault. I gave Fairfield 2 stars because they did call another hotel and assisted us in getting a room for the night. It took 3hrs though before we finally got into another hotel. It was one of the worst nights of my life. I guess if they have major glitches like that, it cannot be good for proper customer service. I never stayed there so I cant judge the rooms or other services.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, both positive and negative. It is unfortunate these occurrences impacted your experience at our hotel. I was hoping to gather some additional information regarding the items you mentioned. Could you kindly forward your contact information to me so we could discuss further? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

elexi.mcfarlane@marriott.com

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Must tell you how sweet our stay was at this hotel. Elexi was so personable and helpful as this was our first visit to Brooklyn. The location is great, easy walk to restaurants and shops and easy access to subways.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 4-star review and for taking the time to share your experience with us as this is extremely helpful for our team. Here at the Brooklyn Fairfield Inn, we strive to give all of our customers an enjoyable stay that makes them want to return and hearing comments such as these just confirms that we are doing just that. When traveling back to the Brooklyn area we would love for you to stay with us again and if you have not already, feel free to enjoy our roof top lounge which displays downtown Brooklyn, Lower Manhattan, Freedom towers as well as the Statue of Liberty.

Guest Relations Supervisor

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Our two day stay at this hotel was very pleasant. At arrival, we were checked in by a very welcoming desk clerk and, as there was lull at the front desk, she had the time to engage in some very enjoyable conversation with us. Great first impression. The lobby, guest room hallway and guest room exuded the feeling of cleanliness. So great second impression. The lobby and the dining area were bright and airy and very clean. So great third impression. We had breakfast in the dining area both mornings, and there was plenty of good food to eat and coffee to drink. The hotel has an adjacent parking lot which they offer at an additional charge; visitors with cars should consider using the parking lot as parking can be a bit of a pain given the numerous parking restrictions in effect in the area. The hotel appeared to be very well maintained and I was surprised when one of the front desk clerks told me the hotel was in business at that location for six years - not the six months I would have wagered. Good hotel, good value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

On behalf of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brooklyn, I want to thank you for your 5-star Excellent review! As a global leader in the hospitality industry we strive to deliver excellent service and a good night's rest and I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our facility. When traveling back to the Brooklyn area we would love for you to stay with us again and if you have not already, feel free to enjoy our roof top lounge which displays downtown Brooklyn, Lower Manhattan, Freedom towers as well as the Statue of Liberty. Our portable bar is open for the summer and fall months from June to mid-September. Once again, thank you for providing your feedback and overall we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. I do hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you again during your next visit to Brooklyn.

Guest Relations Supervisor

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I checked in on 8/31 the staff was extremely friendly lobby was clean and welcoming
I got to my room and the carpet was disgusting. Ok I thought I would deal with it. After three nights my sheets still weren't changed. I did go down to the desk and mentioned how disappointed I was, they said they would call housekeeping and get the sheets changed but by that time I was too tired and declined. The next morning when I went to the desk they did change my room. Ok now this is my third night in the new room. And these sheets haven't been changed. Needless to say I called the desk and of course they apologized and said they would talk to housekeeping when they get in in the morning. The staff at the desk and the breakfast area are awesome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
WHGGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns prior to departure, I am glad to know we have earned back your loyalty and business to our property. Please note I am looking into all other issues and concerns to correct. I again apologize to you regarding your experience during your stay. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Brooklyn.