See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Looks pretty cool on the outside and in the lobby, but it stops there. The furniture in the room was pretty much falling apart, and the floor we were on reeked of weed and some terrible attempt to cover the smell, which drove my allergies wild. We also were stuck in the elevator for about 15 minutes, and when we finally got out, not one employee asked if we were ok. Took the stairs the rest of the time there. Needless to say, won't be booking here again. It's worth it to pay a little more and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kwhit0219
Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights and I had problems with my reservation because of myself, Richard at front desk solved this problem really fast, room was clean and looked recently refreshed, price is absolutely affordable! Great place to stay after busy day at Brooklyn!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2015

Pros:
+ Hotel really near from metro station (36th street x 4 ave, lines D/N/R pass through there);
+ On Brooklyn, well located;
+ You can reach Manhattan main stations in about 35min - 5min walking to 36th station, 30min on some subway;
+ The room is perfect! It is really nice, charming and well-maintained;
+ They have a good breakfast with some kinds of breads, coffee, yogurt, fruit salad, juices, and a waffle machine;
+ The staff is incredible! All of them are very kind and helpful. Furthermore, if english is not your primary language, they will have patience with you - like they did with me =);
+ If you intend to purchase some stuff and send it to hotel, just do it and relax. They are reliable, and they will hold these things to you. I had purchased about 10 things before I arrived on hotel, and I had no problems with those packages, at all;

Cons:
- The elevator is not that good - It is slow, and I've got stuck on it once;
- They don't have milk on breakfast;

All in all, I'd certainly stay there again! =]

Hint: Consider using the taxi service affiliated with them! How-to is described on guest-guide (yes, you have a guest guide in your room). I have paid US$ 35 from hotel to JFK airport- this is the same price for a 2-people trip via public transport!

NOTE: Ignore the fisheye effect on photos. Gopro's fault. =]

2  Thank Filipe W
Reviewed April 12, 2015

i stayed at this hotel maybe last week i got there after 11 so i'm guessing i was dealing with the night auditor. she was so RUDE i remeber her name! (Shandell) i get there and theres not even a welcoming smile (i work in a hotel myself so i know how important first impressions are) and if your establishment has the title "Hotel" guest service agents should live up to the name. Breakfest was soooo disappointing! at check in i was told there is a compt hot breakfest in the AM. and here i am up bright and early coming downstairs to the only thing being hot was the coffee/tea. There wasn't even PAM for the waffle maker which cause stick and no good outcome so they had to remove it all together. Aside from service being a blow, the room was quite nice. Bathroom real modern and cute, bath products smelt really good, and the robes where a plus!! as was the mini-fridge. The green was what attracted me to this hotel in the first place. oh, and if you like firm not too soft beds this is the bed for you at Hotel BPM.

3  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed April 6, 2015

Not sure what hotel this was before a BPM, but someone should alert the manager that the filth in the halls needs to be addressed quickly.They remodeled the rooms to have a cool look and feel, very modern, but the rest of the hotel is nasty. The elevator feels like it will break down at any moment and they gouge you pretty hard on everything else.

Rooms are tiny, which I understand since its Brookyln, but this was a little ridiculous. Not much more to say other than we were happy to leave and cannot imagine a scenario which will bring us back.