US$169
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$170
US$140
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$126
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$249
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

US$145
US$119
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$214
US$166
Agoda.com
US$315
US$243
Cancelon
NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
US$80
Travelocity
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$299
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I was in town for a small Independent film premiere and this venue was recommended to me by my producer. I must say that it is sort of a "sliver of silver" in a copper area. In other words, the surrounding area and the block this hotel is on is not exactly eye candy. Even upon first entering the hotel, the "lobby" (for lack of a better term) is practically non-existent. However, check-in was quick and painless and the room itself was surprisingly roomy and clean. I also must note that the shower was absolutely awesome. One of the best I have ever experienced in a hotel of this magnitude. Plenty of hot water and amazing pressure. Definitely a notable highlight of this excursion. Overall, no issues with the room or the bathroom. Also, the breakfast area and the food itself was not amazing, but it was clean, well maintained and as good if not a little better than places that offer the free breakfast. Still a tad on the pricey side even for NYC considering the area. Generally though, this was a pretty pleasant experience. Where I specifically noted an issue was the customer service both over the phone and in person. Between two phone calls and check-in, I went into this whole thing with trepidation, and in hindsight realized that could easily have been avoided. The people that work the front desk are completely and utterly devoid of personality and even the slightest semblance of friendliness. This is something that can so easily be remedied. I would venture to guess that business would increase by at least 25% on the management solving this issue alone and nothing else. Most customers feel slighted when employees sound and act like they could care less about you or your existence, especially in the hospitality industry. It's something one can't help but noticing and I believe this hotel's business in general may suffer because of this. And like I said, it's SO easy to make this change. Even if they fake their way through (as most of us do at our jobs). This aspect is what kept this review from making 4 stars. I hope the staff will understand that this is constructive criticism from a person who has had close involvement in this industry on several levels for many years.

Room Tip: Room 105 was good with an awesome shower!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ridethewind95
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Upon first seeing this hotel exterior, we were suitably impressed even though the surrounding area is rather unsavoury. But when we spoke to the rather unhelpful staff through bullet proof glass, we realised we were in for a rather strange adventure for the following 7 nights. From what we could see the hotel has alot of guests coming and going but we were a bit concerned with regards to the one hour option which lead to rather strange comings and goings during the early morning hours. For some this may be fine, but others may find this concerning especially since the walls are not that well insulated. Our first night was educational to put it politely. The cleanliness of the rooms, bathroom and hotel in general is below par and I believe could be better. Although we did see a few new cleaners get interviewed and employed in the reception area when we were enjoying our adequate complimentary breakfast. The area is rather dodgy with little to no nice deli's nearby but on the plus side the subway line is a few steps away, so getting to Manhattan is very quick. The local iHop food was good but I would recommend you avoid the local delis. The local Walgreens was clean and on the whole good. The hotel air freshner was very strong and would definitely cause concern for ashtma sufferers. We were lucky enough to have a small fridge in the room but there was no way to make any coffee or tea. There was, however, a machine on the 1st floor which could be used free of charge. The hotel is close to a hospital so sirens were the lullaby to get you to sleep in the evenings. The lift in the 7 floor building did not always work and when it did work the loud ding dong could be heard every few minutes when someone stepped off onto the floor. I personally think that the hotel should rethink the hourly option as it does give the hotel a different flavour and I also believe that their income stream must surely be good enough with all the long stayers that were breakfasting with us each morning. I think that this hotel can be fabulous if they want to be once they address their strategies and staff training.

Room Tip: If you do stay at this hotel, choose a room higher in the building which did assist with the street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer V
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Upon River, my room looked pretty good. After the first night, I started to notice. Weird smear of something on the ice bucket that looked pretty fresh. Food stains on the sheets- both so fresh I questioned if I had somehow done that; and old stains that looked like they hadn't come out in the wash. Weird sprays of dirt up the wall in the shower. I mean, was someone staying in this room and they just made the bed before I got here? Thankfully I am only here two nights and I am not going to be in here much. In the future I will be staying somewhere else. Gross. So gross. I do not recommend this place at all.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brie L
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a week when we visited NY, the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable, the en suite was roomy and had a large walk in shower, plenty of hot water.
A/C was very good and quiet.
We were on the top floor and found it to be fairly quiet, only a bit of noise from some people arriving late at night, there was a fair amount of noise from the streets outside, mainly sirens, but could only be heard if the window was open.
Subway is almost next door, plenty of places to get food nearby and a large super market just up the road that sold really good crab salad, wish we found that earlier in the week!
The breakfast was very welcome, very fresh rolls etc.
Overall, I would stay here again, it's a lot cheaper than staying downtown even though the area looks a little rough, we felt safe at night and found the locals to be friendly. Hotel staff were mainly Asian, but helpful and friendly.
Visit Fat Alberts just for the experience, cheap, cheap, cheap clothes and indifferent staff!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is very nice for the price. The service was good and the free breakfast in the morning was wonderful. We drove to NYC this time so to find one of the four parking spaces open was very lucky.
Hotel is in a very seedy area of Brooklyn but we never felt unsafe. The subway is only a block away with the M train ready to take you quickly to Manhattan. The ride takes you over the Manhattan bridge which is very cool.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family