“The best non-denomination church in the world!”

Brooklyn Tabernacle
Book In Advance
More Info
US$45.00*
and up
New York Gospel Music Tour
Ranked #9 of 226 things to do in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned choir of 240 voices has sold three million albums and won several Grammy and Dove Awards.
Dallas, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“The best non-denomination church in the world!”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Loved it, loved it, loved it! God doesn't see color, he only looks at the heart. This church is so diverse, it makes you feel like you're in heaven already...love the pastor, the choir, and praise and worship music! I will be back I promise!

Visited November 2011
4 Thank Gina4655711

• Czech first
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The message was AMAZING!”
Reviewed 2 September 2011

A must do if you are in Brooklyn or if you are in NYC!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank michelle o
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My wife an I attended a Sunday afternoon service at the Brooklyn Tabernacle specifically to hear the choir. It was truly an amazing experience, well worth planning a trip there. The members were extremely friendly and welcoming and the choir was unbelievably good.

1 Thank JohnnyG64
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“GO!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I have just returned home from a week in Brooklyn. I went to the 9am service on Sunday with my two daughters aged 24 and 21. From the moment we stepped through the door, we received the warmest welcome. I sat next to a very friendly woman and she told me that sometimes the 12 noon service gets so busy that they can't accommodate everyone.

We went at 9am and got there probably about 8.40am and it was filling up quickly then. The congregation consists of about 4000ish at each service (9, 12 and 3pm) and there is a building close by which can hold another 1500 where the service is shown on a screen but this also gets full.

The choir are absolutely superb (go and hear them) and the pastor spoke very well (can still remember what he said three days later!), had a lovely sense of humour and I loved the way he celebrated Fathers Day.

Would I go again? Yes, for sure. Would I recommend it to anyone else, including non Christians? Yes I would. It had a very comfortable feel about the place. I think the 12 noon service holds a generally younger congregation (families) but when we came out at 11am, there was a queue for the 12 noon, so don't arrive last minute for this one.

3 Thank scf2002
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

This was a wonderful and spiritual experience. The joy and peace I left this place with was amazing and long lasting. The people and the presence of God was so great it made me wanting more.

4 Thank falongjd