See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2015

The man at the main desk was very curtious and friendly! The lobby and facility itself was very clean! The room was decorated very nicely and had a king size bed! The bathroom was clean and had basic stuff plus hair dryer! I had a lovely 4 hours there and it was quiet! The parking is limited if you want to bring food all the restaurants are on Pennsylvania and Linden Blvd. Pick up your food, drink etc because it is in an industrial area. I would definitely go there again! Quiet and out of the way just go enjoy yourself! Again very clean and bright!

Room Tip: Call before you go get a room overlooking the parking lot very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
15  Thank Kitty347
Reviewed November 23, 2014

Clean rooms and friendly staff. No restaurants around except a jamaican restaurant that sells horrible food. The area is a little desserted. The bus stop is 5 minutes away which is a plus.the subway Is not much further than the bus stop. There is not many parking. They do call cabs if needed. The rooms are very small but super clean. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank boetica
Reviewed September 23, 2014

Let's start with the drawbacks first. One, it's in the middle of nowhere. There isn't much in walking distance besides blocks of warehouses where you won't see a soul on the street. Not even a McDonald's. You could walk to the subway, but I wouldn't suggest it. This is East New York, which looks more like Detroit than Manhattan. Second, the bulletproof glass in the lobby. Never a good sign. Third were the women coming into the hotel who were dressed in the manner of the oldest profession.

But here's the positives. It's as cheap as you can get in NYC. Rooms were new and very clean. Comfortable bed, and the check in staff was very friendly, There is parking, but spots are limited. As I said, this is a desolated area, so don't leave valuables in your car.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I got the room for $65 for 4 hours, which was a really good price. I was really there for a quickie, but it was surprisingly chic in terms of decor. The bed was very comfortable (firm bed, fluffy pillows). We didn't really use the lights much, but when they were on, the room seemed clean. The bathroom was definitely clean. It had the basics, towels, soap, I think there was some shampoo in there. I grew up in Brooklyn, so while the area tends to have a bad reputation, I know it's really not all that serious. I actually stayed there in the middle of the night and it was very quiet, no shady people outside or anything. I would recommend this place for at least an overnight stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Katrina J
Reviewed May 18, 2014

65 dollars for room for 4 hours , steady stream of seedy customers lined up into wee hours of morning. person knocking on our door 330 am trying to get in our room. left in morning , complete nightmare.also in middle of nowhere, no cabs anywhere. big mistake on our part booking this hooker crack head hotel. p.s. went to my car in morning ,accosted by hooker and client for money got the hell out of there

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple