“Great Foods”

Hanoi Vietnamese Kitchen
Ranked #643 of 5,844 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

It's raining in Brooklyn, we were looking for some hot and spicy food. We found this restaurant near subway station. The food smells good and mouthwatering. Their phos was delicious. Server is very attentive. Great place and food. Kudos everyone.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

The rice vermicelli was very tasty and authentic. The atmosphere was cozy and service caring. Would go back for sure!

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner with our friends . We went to Hanoi so many times before so we knew what's the taste of Hanoian food. Excellent place for authentic cuisine

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Very good experience. The pho and spring rolls were really good and the service excellent. The proces are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Came here with a friend for dinner. Prior to coming here my friend warned me that the food here is a bit expensive based on the portion. I find it to be true (and therefore, 2 stars on the value dimension).

For appetizer, my friend ordered chicken skewer and I ordered fish tofu skewer. I love the consistency of the fish tofu and the sauce that comes with it. It is very tasty.
For entree, I got the ben hoi with vegetable leaves. What a delightful entree! The vegetable leaves are fresh and crispy. And the beef was cooked perfectly to have a charred aroma. I truly loved this dish. My friend also liked it a lot that I offered to make him two wraps and he gladly took it.
My friend ordered the squid entree. Personally I think it lacks flavor and the way they serve it is not right. It's a dish that comes with sauce but they did not bother to give us spoon so that we can either scoop up the sauce and put it on top of the rice or to dump the rice in the sauce and scoop up and eat it. I think there is some execution problem here, though minor.

Food is a three star -- meets expectation. The only thing that was messed up was the squid dish. All other dishes we ordered were delicious!
Value is a two star -- the portion should be a little larger based on what we paid.
Service is a three star -- no major problems. meets expectation
Overall a three star experience.